*chapter 24*

//pov skye//
Sarah and I were just shopping and walking around and it was really fun. Lily called me a couple times but it just ignored it she probably just gonna give me a speech why I wasn't at school. Well I don't care so.

Sarah and I were walking  towards starbucks when I suddenly saw jenn and right behind her my dad k. "FUCK" "skye whatsupp??" "Jenn and my dad are right there and he thinks I am at school" "well if he sees you just say that you were free to go home earlier" "alright thanks".

We bought some starbucks and luckily dad nor jenn saw me. We walked towards the skatepark and just chilled there.

"So okay this is a funny game are u in??" Sarah asked me. "Yeah okay" "so it's basically not really a game but you have to make a bucket list and complete it in a week and whoever gets it done faster wins starbucks or frozen yogurt or something" "well damn you do know I love my frozen yogurt" "yeah so are you in" "yeahh sure"

So I started to make my bucketlist
1. Do something illegal
2.get a piercing
3.get a tattoo
4.make a graffiti on a public wall
5. Dye my hair

"Are you done with your list?" "Jupp what about yours" "all done". Sarah had basically the same things as me and we decided to get a piercing and a tattoo together. Sarah had to buy some stuff so she can draw a graffiti logo or something I don't really know what's it called but I love graffiti.

We walked into a really cool place and damn there was a hot dude. He had piercings and tattoos and let me just say if a guy has tattoos or a piercing they're just 100% more attractive. Sarah started a conversation with that guy and I just looked around. After sarah bought her stuff we decided to get some mac donalds cause we were starving.

//pov jc//
Lia and I decided to get some Macdonalds and get some frozen yogurt after. Let me just tell you this she looked hella hot. She was wearing some type of shorts and you could see the half or her butt but I didn't mind that at all, and just a white shirt. We walked to MacDonalds when I suddenly saw jenn. She looked at me and lia and then at our hands that were locked together. Lia awkwardly smiled and said hi jenn looked sad and said slowly hi and walked away. I felt bad for her to see lia and me together after what happened in the past but the past is over right so.

We walked into MacDonalds hand in hand and order some food and decided to go to my special place. I don't know if lia still remembers the place but I always took her there on a date. As soon as we drove in to the woods she knew where we were going. "Omg you're taking me to our special place" I smirked and putted my hand on her leg.

I parked my car and we walked through the woods and to the open place where you could see the hollywoodsighn and L.A. it was so beautifull and I remember the good times we had here. The only one who knew this place were lia and I. It was so special to me I didn't even tell kian about this place yeah of course kian is special to me but I don't know.

//pov kian//

Jenn and I were having a lot of fun at the mall. At one point I thought I saw Skye but then I remembered that she was at school so it probably wasn't her. I was getting some frozen yogurt and jenn told me she had to go to the toilet. I said I just waited here.

After ten minutes or so she came back with a sad and confused look on her face. "Lil jenn whats wrong??" "U..uhm no no it's nothing" I knew she was lying but just shrugged it off. If she wants to the me what happened she can.

We continued eating our frozen yogurt but then jenn said she didn't feel well and wanted to go home. " do you want a drive home??" "No it's fine I just take a taxi or something" "oh okayy well I had a really good day today thanks lil jenn" "anytime kiann" I gave her a hug and decided to also go home since it was already 8 or something.

//pov jenn//
I was walking towards macdonalds because I had to go the toilet when I suddenly saw jc and lia holding hands. I was shocked because kian told me that jc had a important meeting to go to today and now he is just here holding hands with lia. Memories from the past came flooding by but I just ignored it. Lia said hi and I was still confused but said hi back and suddenly I didn't have to go the toilet anymore. So jc is cheating on kian and lying to him all the time. Should I tell him or not?? I don't want him to be sad nor heartbroken cause trust me I know how it feels. I walked back to kian and decided not to tell him.

"Lil jenn whats wrong??" Kian asked as soon as I was back. "U..uhm no no it's nothing" he looked at me and I know he didn't believe me but I don't want to hurt him. " hey uhm kian I don't feel well I am going home" "do you want a drive home?" "No it's fine I just take a taxi or something" he gave me a hug and I left. There was only one place I wanted to go right now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Oh oh jenn found out but where is she going now home? Or somewhere else.

Hiii guyssss this is a longgg chapter of 1000 words. Well damn but I am vacation and I already run out of reading fanfictions so I am just continuing my story. As soon as I have wifi I upload them so you guys and read them :)

Hope you have a good day byyeeeeeeeeeeeee x