*chapter 15*

//pov Hayes//
Skye has been sick for two or three days now and Luna and I don't mind at all. We have been acting like we are a couple and to be honest i don't regret it one single bit. Luna is really chill and cool to be around and she is a good kisser. Altho skylynn doesn't like her. She keeps asking when Skye is coming to play with her. I just tell her that skye is sick which is the truth. I kinda feel sorry for her but yeah. So tonight luna is having a party again. She said she throws a party every Friday but i never heared that before so. Well i hope skye isn't coming cause then i can't kiss Luna and after all i only said sorry to skye for luna. Don't get me wrong i am not a player or anything but i just want Luna and Luna doesn't want me when i hurt skye. Soo yeah its simple for me. I just pray to god Skye doesn't find out and everything will be okay.

//POV Skye//
I just got a text from Luna saying she is giving another party because its Friday. I still feel like shit so i am not going i hope she doesn't mind. Luna is a party animal she is planning on giving each Friday a party damn girl. I watched all o2l and Kian and JC videos so i have nothing to do right now. I decided to text Lily i haven't talked to her in a while
Text convo Lily and skye
S; heyy
L; hey girl how r u doin??
S; i'm sick but what about u??
L; awh get well soon, good i am going to this party in a few hours
S; nicee the same party like last Friday??
L; yeah why??
S; uhm i know this sounds kinda weirs but you know my boyfriend Hayes right??
L; yeah what about him??
S; can you like hold an eye on him, cause i try to trust him again and yeah
L; yeah sure ttyl girl
S; thanks have fun at the party

Not gonna lie i am still kinda scared Hayes will kiss Luna again or the other way around. I mean he'd done it once so maybe he will do it again. Maybe he is just using me for Luna.

Skye stop he would never do that. You're over thinking again stop it. I just watched some TV for the rest of the night till i fell asleep. I still cant eat, i am hungry but when i eat my stomach starts to hurt soo bad so i just can't eat. I hope i feel better tomorrow.

The next morning
I woke up and had to throw up again. Omg this needs to stop i hate throwing up. I got in the shower and started washing my hair and body. When i was done in the shower i still felt awful but it was kinda better. I walked downstairs and saw dad JC standing in the kitchen. "Good morning skye how are you feeling today??" "Bad my stomach still hurts and i hate it" "awh go back to bed I'll make you some tea" "thanks dad" after a while dad JC gave me my tea and we just talked. "So dad tell me when did you know you were gay and liked dad Kian??" "Well sam said there was a new member of the o2l group and i immediately thought he was hot and cute but i was confused because i never felt this way over a guy so i started to push away those feelings by getting into a relationship with a girl named Lia, i did like Jenn before but she was more like a really good friend of mine so when i started dating lia i kinda forgot about Jenn and Kian but after a while i just couldn't resist looking at him and thinking about him,i felt sorry for him when Andrea broke up with him and wanted to cheer him up but then he told me that he liked me and i was super happy and yeah I broke up with Lia and we started dating" "Awh that's sweet but why did you forgot about Jenn?? She liked you and you just throw her away like she is trash" "i know Skye and i feel horrible about it but you know everyone makes mistakes and that's just how you learn" I nodded and said "Dad? What did Kian do when i told him about what hayes did??" "Ohw he has a secret spot in LAX and nobody every comes there so he went there and thought about what he had done and stuff" "do you know where that place is??" "Yeah he once told me where it is but i kinda forgot, i wanted to go there one time but kinda got lost and he had to pick me up" "haha dad you're so stupid" "eeyy now i feel offended i am not stupid" "yes you are sometimes" "young lady go back to sleep now or stop with that nonsense" i chuckled and said "okay dad can you please make me some cereal" he nodded and after a while he came back with my cereal i still had a stomach ache but i need to eat something right. Later that night all my cereal came out cause i had to throw up again.