chapter 34

// pov Skye//

    All i know is what I heared when i came home.... 

"i always wanted a child but skye she is just a bitch"

I couldn't believe what i heared. I tried my best to stay still and to listen to the conversation.

"yeah i agree" dad Jc said "she is never home and she just isn't nice, I mean we didn't do anything we were always there for her." "yeah i agree". 

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW IF I AM HOME OR NOT, YOU DON'T CARE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT ME, FOR ALL YOU KNOW I AM MAYBE ON DRUGS OR DRUNK OR WHATEVER, YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE IT BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IS FUCKING LIA AND KIAN FUCKING ANDREA" 

I was so fucking angry. I stomped to my room and grabbed my suitcase. If Sarah can run away so can I. I am not a bitch they made me who I am. Fucking bloody hell. 

I text Lily that i am coming over. She lives in her own appartment now and she said i could come whenever I want. Well here the fuck i come. I am so done here. They can't say that i am a bitch. 

Soon i finished packing and looked one last time at my "dads". Goodbye i whisper. They won't even notice. 

I take a taxi and just break down how fucked up is this, yeah god has a plan  whatever, WHATS YOUR PLAN NOW GOD. 

I knock on Lily's door she opens and i just break down. "skye what happened? Shhh it's all gonna be okay" 

a few weeks later 

//pov skye//

I live now wiht lily.  Kian and Jc are now not my dads anymore and they broke up between each other and went back to andrea and Lia. I am now 18 so i can legally live on my own. Rosa and Sam are engaged and i am so happy for them. Rosa and Lily helped me trough this shit and i am all okay now. I finished school and work now in a tattooshop. 

Sarah died because of an accident which i was really sad about but life goes on. We had a beautiful funeral. Lily and I are gonna move to a new appartment because we want a bigger house and i am gonna start my own tattooshop and Sam is also gonna work in there and Rosa does the piercings. 

I broke off all contact with Kian and Jc after all i had a great time in general but am happy that i live on my own now. 

                                                            THE END