*chapter 4*

// POV Skye//
I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarmclock. Ugh nooo i have to go to school today. I stood up and walked downstairs to get some breakfast. Jc and Connor were already awake and were drinking coffee. They smiled at me and said good morning. I wasn't that hungry so I just grapped some cereal and ate it. After that I put the dishes in the sink and went upstairs to brush my theet and put some clothes on. I decided to put on a black skater skirt and a white thank top and white allstars i put my hair half up half down and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I looked in the mirror and i wasn't looking that bad. SKYE YOU COMING OR NAH?? Dad kian yelled. I picked up my schoolbag and went downstairs. Kian smiled at me and said "you look really cute" i smiled and hugged him and said thanks dad. I grapped an apple an dad k said he gave me a ride to school which i am cool with. Of course he had to put on The Kooks but i didn't mind at all. We stopped at my school and he said "have fun hun stay away from the bitches" i laughed and gave him a hug. I was now walking in the big school to find the woman where i had to pick up my schedule and stuff. After i found her i walked to my locker and put my stuff in it. As on cue the bell rang and i walked to my first class ; History. Ofcourse the teacher had to announce me and it was really embarrassing. I had to go sit in the back next to some guy. I walked towards the table and noticed it was Hayes. He smiled at me and said "hey i know you i met you yesterday" i smiled relieved i knew someone and wasn't alone. We talked a bit and he said "you have to meet my other friends there also some girls you will like them to" i smiled and said "well i am glad i know you otherwhise i was alone in this gigantic school". He smiled and said " just follow me you can trust me" i giggled and then payed attention to the boring lesson.
Soon school was over. It was really fun with Hayes and his friends we get along really well. They are all very kind i also heared they were the popular group, well okay that's nice.

I was waiting for Dad k picking me up when i heared my name being called. I turned around and saw Luna, one of hayes friends, she came over to me and hugged me. "Are u waiting for your dad to come pick you up??" Luna asked i nodded and said "yeah he supposed to be here 20 minutes ago but he's still not here" then out of nowhere i got a message from dad;
Sorry skye i can't pick you up and Jc is on set filming for a movie. Maybe you can take the bus I'll see you tonight sweety x
I sighed in frustration so luna asked "whats going on??" "My dad cant pick me up so i have to take the bus" "oh well we can also hang out at my house it's on this block" I smiled at her and said "yeah that would be really nice". We hooked arms and walked to her house. We hang out for a few hours till i got a message from Jc i had to come home. I gave Luna a hug and thanked her and said I'll text you when i get home she smiled and said bye. I decided to just walk home cause it wasn't that far.
I finally came home and i was hungry af. Dad k walked towards me and said "sorry i couldn't pick you up cause i had to film an important video" i smiled and said "yeah its okay i made a new friend well actually a couple friends and they're really nice and fun". Dad smiled and said "well i am very happy for you now lets get something to eat Jc is cooking and should be done any minute". "I have to say you're a really good cook dad" dad jc smiled back at me and said thank you butt. "HEY I AM NOT A BUTT" "OKAY SKYE THEN YOU'RE MY LEFT BUTTCHEECK AND KIAN IS MY RIGHT BUTTCHEECK AND TOGETHER YOU ARE MY BUTT" we all bursted out in laughter and dad k fell on the ground. After we all kinda died of laughter we cleaned up the dishes and decided to just watch some TV.
After a while i got kinda bored so O decided to text Hayes
S;heyy
H; hey whatsupp Skye
S; the sky😏😂
H;😒😒😒😂
S; nooo jkk i am just bored AF
H; sameeee hey maybe i can show you around town rn
S; yeah that would be nice wait I'll ask my dads cause its already kinda late
H; haha yeah
S; okay so my dad said yes but i have to be home by 9
H; okay I'll see you in the park nearby?
S; okayy omw
I putted my shoes on and said bye to my dads and walked to the park. Hayes was already standing there so i walked up to him and said hiii. He smiled and said hey. We began walking and soon i felt hayes hand in mine i looked up at him and smiled. I have to admit when he touched my hand butterflies were felt all over my body. He showed me his house and the pool and the target and just some other random stuff. I checked the time and it was already 9. Oh shit. So i told hayes i had to to home and he said well okay I'll walk with you. I smiled and we were way to soon at my house. I said "well thanks for showing me around and see you tommorow at school" he smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and quickly went inside.