*chapter 32*

//pov Rosa//
So Sam and i were just cuddling when suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up and has a shocked emotion written al of his face. As soon as he is done with the call he gets up and puts on his shoes and jacket.

I look at him and he just says " Skye is at the policestation and i have to go pick her up you want to come?". I don't know Skye that well but she is really kind so i tag along.

As soon as we're at the police station we see Skye and she hugs Sam. "Thanks for picking me up sam". I look at her, she is so beautiful and young, but i can see something in her eyes she is sad. A feeling I had a long time ago but it still haunts me.It's not just a normal sad, something worse.

And then i see it. Something i hoped i wouldn't have seen. Scars. I see them on her wrist as she hugs Sam. Oh no, please god, why.

I stand there in shock, memories forming in my head. "ROSA" "oh uhm sorry what?" "What's wrong babe?" "Nothing why?" "You just stood there in shock" "oh yea i am just tired, let's go home".

We get in the car and it's so awkward. I hate it when things are awkward so.i start a conversation.

As soon as were home you could feel the tension in the air. She's scared. Why is she scared to see her own dads? She shouldn't be.

We walk in and last comes Skye. I walk up the stairs but not to the very top. I can still hear the conversation between Skye and her dads.

I can't believe what i just heared. This can't be true. Kian doesn't even care about skye? What the heck? This can't be true.

After a while i decide to check up on Skye. I walk to her room and knock on her door. "Come in". "Hey i just wanted to check if you're okay, I heared the conversation with you're dads so" "yeah i am fine thanks, it's not the first argument we had so"
"Oh well goodnight skye" "goodnight"

I walk back to sams room thinking about Skye. I really wanna help her but i don't know how. I am not gonna tell anyone about this, she can trust me.

//pov skye//

Sooo the next morning i wake up at around 1. And decide to text Lily if she knows where Sarah is. But before I could even finish my text she calls me.

Phone call Lily and Skye

L; hey Skye I have to tell you something
S; I was about to call you what's up?
L; well uhm
S; lily what's going on?
L; wellsarahleft
S; wait what did you say?
L; Sarah left because there was too much pressure on her and she didn't take it so well.
S; you have to be kidding me
L; no skye I am dead serious she left a note
S; uhm well I have to go bye

Well of course I didn't really have to go but it just I don't know. Sarah always looked so strong. You see Skye everyone leaves you.

I tried my best to ignore the voice in my head but it just got way to much. I got my raisor and started cutting again.

It was so much blood. I felt dizzy but it felt so fucking good. But then it got all black