*chapter 29*

//pov skye//

FRUSTRATION DESPERATION

YOU SAY YOU NEED SOME KIND OF MEDICATION

SITUATION NO MOTIVATION DESTINATION

PERMANENT VACATION

HEYY I AM DOING FINE

AND I KNOW I AM OUT OF LINEE

SO LET'S SING THIS ONE MORE TIME IT GOES.

I wake up from my alarm blasting one of my favourite bands. Fuckk nooo I have to go to school today. I groan in frustration and walk over to my closet. I take a black ripped skinny jeans, a sweater and white allstars.

I put the shower on and wait till it's the right temperature and wash my body and hair. I let my hair air dry and put on my clothes. I walk downstairs and see Connor already sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. I take a sip of his coffee and he growls at me so I say "goodmorning too you too con". He smiles and says "i'll give you a ride to school today so you don't have to walk again" "thanks connor".

I make myself some poptarts and a bowl of cereal cause I am hungry. When I am finished I brush my teeth and just look in instagram if something important happened. When I scroll down I suddenly see a picture of dad kian with some girl and the caption said one and only. "Hey connor who is this girl??" I show Connor the picture and he frowns. "Well that has to be Andrea his ex girlfriend, but they haven't talked or saw each other in like forever" "mkay weird" "skye we have to go or you'll be late".

"Thanks for the ride Con" "noproblemm bye have a good day". I walk towards my locker and see Lily already standing there she looks stressed out. "Hey lily whatsupp??" "U..uhm nothing" "lilyy??" "Well okay so luna spread rumours that you are anorexic and now the whole school is full of posters of you with some photoshopped body" I clenched my fist that bitch.

When we walk towards my class I hear screaming. "YOU BITCH WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU KNOW SHE IS NOT ANOREXIC" "well she sure looks like it" I hear people laugh I already recognized the voices. Sarah and luna.

I walk towards them I am so pissed off right now. I walk towards her and push her against the wall but before I could hit her I was held by two strong arms. "Come with me young lady" I try to get out his grip but it's to tight.

We walk towards some office and I take a seat in one of the stools. "So tell me skye why did you almost punch luna in her face" "well haven't you saw all the pictures all over school" "yes I have" "well there you have your answer" "skye I have to call your parents you understand that?? We do not tolerate violence at our school" "oh but you do tolerate bullying??" "I am gonna call your parents what are their names??" "Jc caylen and kian lawley" "alright thank you, wait here"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Damn skye almost punched luna. What are her parents gonna say about it??

Hey guys so I am sorry this one was a little bit shorter but I still hope you liked it. :)