*chapter 21*

// pov Jc//

After Kian and I fell on the ground i stumbled inside and got something to drink, when i hear suddenly a voice behind me "hey Jc". I turn and see my one and only ex girlfriend standing there. I stare at her for a while and then say "hey Lia long time no see" "yeah it's nice finally seeing you again" "yeah how are you doing" "sorry I can't hear you the music is so loud shall we go outside??" "yeah sure".

We walk outside and i am not gonna lie she looks pretty good. I missed her tbh. We talk for a while and it's nice finally talking to her again. She always was one of my best friends even before we started dating. The only thing is Kian doesnt like her. I don't know why he just doesn't like her. 

We start dancing for a while till she has to go home and i decide to go back to kian. 
"hey where were you?" "oh i just was getting a drink that's all" "well that sure took you long enough haha" "yeah I had to get something out of the freezer" "oh okay lets dance" "Uhm i am actually going to bed i am pretty tired we'll clean in the morning" "okayy goodnight i love you" "love you too".

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY MORNING 

// pov skye//

I am still pretty hurt because of Hayes but yeah i knew this was gonna happen so. 
I quickly take a shower and put on some clothes. Ugh i have to go to school today well that's gonna be great. Luckily I made more friends at my party so that's great. 

I walk downstairs and see dad Kian still half asleep drinking his coffee. "goodmorningg" I yell "oh yeah goodmorning skye did you sleep well" "yeah, can you give me a ride to school dad??" "yeah sure, we're leaving in 10 minutes" "okay thanks". I get some yoghurt and cereal and eat it. 

"thanks for the ride dad goodbye" "no problem have fun". I walk to my locker where Lily is already standing. I hug her and say hey and talk about stuff.  We walk to our class but unfortinuatly she isn't in the same classes as me so we say goodbye and i walk into mathclass. I suck at math i just don't understand it. I just doodle something in my notebook till class is over and walk to my next class which is chemistry ugh i hate it, but at least Sarah is in this class. I met her at the party and we became really close she is really nice and badass and skips like half of her classes but she's nice. 

"Skye last warning or you have detention" the teacher says. Ugh i hate school, Sarah and I were just messing around. "Skye that's detention" Ugh why me. I take my books and walk to the head of the school. "come in" I walk in and take a seat "aha Skye what did you do today?" "nothing sarah and i were just messing around and now i have a detention" "Skye you don't mess around in classes you have to learn" "yeah yeah i know" "so i see you at detention today" "jupp ciao". 
I walk to the cafateria and grab something to eat. 

"heyyy Skye" "hey Sarah and Lily" "soo you got detention" "jupp but i don't care i hate chemistry so yeah it was worth it" I highfive Sarah and we just continue eating cause that's were we good at. Soon the bell rings letting us know that we have to go to our next class. Ugh no I have this class with Luna this is gonna be great. 

I walk in class and take a seat at the back. All the people look at me and start whispering "ew does she even eat, she is soo skinny, this can't be normal, maybe she has anorexia" I give them a bitchface and just continue making my homework. 

Yaasss school is finally over. I walk to my locker and then walk outside. I am waiting on my dad to pick me up but he's still not here. After half an hour of waiting  I just decide to walk home.

After an hour of walking i am finally home. I walk inside and see that the dogs and dad kian and dad jc aren't home. Great now i am home aloneeeeee. I order some pizza and watch orange is the new black. I call Sarah and Lily over and we just are having fun when dad Kian suddenly comes home pissed af. "SKYE WHERE ARE YOU??" "I AM IN THE LIVING ROOM WHY?? "GO CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM AND YOUR SHOES AND EVERYTHING IT'S A MESS HERE AND WHO SAID YOU COULD INVITE FRIENDS OVER" "UHM WELL YOU WEREN'T HOME AND DAD JC ALSO WASN'T AND I WAS BORED AND TIRED BECAUSE YOU FORGOT TO FUCKING PICK ME UP FROM SCHOOL SO I HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY HOME" "oh".

//pov Jc//

I wake up and see it's already 12 o'clock. I have 2 texts one from Kian and one from Lia. 
I open kians first and it says i am to the park with hazel and whisbone and i'm home late bye sweety x 
I then open Lias one and it says; hey you wanna hang out today. Had a great time last party ;). I text back yeah sure what time? 
She quickly text back and says whenever you want. I just decide to take a shower and eat some food and go then.

After about 5 minutes I arrive at lia's house. I knock on her door and she opens it with a wide smile. I hug her and say hey. "Hey come in we can just watch a movie or something". I walk inside and sit on her couch. "Do you want something to drink??" " uhm do you have arizona??" "Yeah sure". A minute later she comes back with two glasses of arizona and we watch a random movie.

After a while I hear little snorts next to me and see that lia already fell asleep. Damn she looks so cute what jc you have a boyfriend you can't think that. I pick her up and lay her in her bed. I gave her a kiss on her forhead and leave a note.

I had a great time whit you today we should do this again sometimes ;)
X Jc