*chapter 9*

// pov skye//

It's been a week and dad Jc still isn't home. Hayes and I are doing really well and well dad kian is really tired and sad. I try to make him smile but he just misses jc. I get it tho I miss him to. Dad kian and I were laying on the couch and watching some random tv program when dad Jc walked in. Wishbone walked towards me and started licking my face. I laughed and walk towards dad and gave him a big hug "Dad I missed you" he chuckeld and said "i missed you to skye" It was really awkward between dad jc and dad Kian so I decided to go to Jenn. Jenn and I got really close she is like a sister to me. I knocked on her door and she opened "hey Skye come in" I walked in and went to sit on a chair. "Jenn I need your advice" "yeah sure girl whatsupp" "dad jc and dad kian are in a fight and dad jc just left a week ago and he is back again but its so awkward between them" "hmm I think you should give it some time Jc have had a rough time in his past and I think he's just afraid" "what happened in his past??" "well this all happened before Kian even was in his life but Jc and I have been best friends since we we're children and one day when we were 19 he met this girl named Lia and he was totally in love with her but he didn't know that I was in love with him so I was heartbroken. Lia said really bad things to Jc about me and he was so in love he didn't saw that she was lying soo I got really mad and well our friendship just broke and it never really got back in the way it was before, and yeah turned out Lia cheated on him like 5 times so I think he is just afraid Kian will cheat on him" "woahh I didn't know that I get it now but dad kian would never do that he loves jc" "yeah I know but jc is just afraid" I nodded and said "jenn one thing can you pleaaasseee help me with my math home work" "girl you want me to help you with your math homework I got straight F's in math" I laughed and said "owh yeahh neverminddd i'll ask dad kian" "okay girl what do you wanna do??" "i don't know ow ow ow can we go to the beach??" "yeahh sure". We got our stuff that you need on the beach and drove to the beach. We just swam and had fun the entire time. We decided to get something to eat and we drove to taco bell. It was already getting dark so Jenn dropped me off at home and I said bye and walked inside. I saw dad Jc and dad Kian cuddeld up on the couch so I asked "are you back on good terms??" "yes sweaty we are" I smiled and walked to the kitchen to get some Arizona and walked back to the living room and watched tv with my dads. I was happy dad kian and dad jc weren't fighting anymore and were back at good terms again.

After a while I got a text of my friend Luna.
L; Heyy I am having a party Friday r u coming??
S; yeahh sounds fun!
L; okay its at my house and if you want we can get ready together
S; hahaha that's gonna be so mutch fun, who's coming?
L; The entire school
S; yeah right I don't believe you
L; hahaha watch me girl
S; Okay I 'll see you at school tomorrow x
L; bye girl see ya x

It was already pretty late so I decided to get into the shower and jump in bed. A girl needs her bed okay. I putted on some music and fell asleep.