*chapter 10*

//pov Skye//
The next morning I woke up,putted on some clothes,had some breakfast and went to school. I went to my locker and out of nowhere i felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped because the person scared me, I turned around and saw Hayes i gave him a hug and we walked together to our first class. We were kinda late so we had to sit in front of the class. I was so bored and just looked outside and watches the clouds go by. After what felt like an hour the bell finally rang and Luna and i went to our next class math. "I don't get this ughh" i said to Luna. Luna looked at me and tried to explain it to me. I still didn't get it but just pretended like i did. After math we had History. "Ugh why are all these classes sooo boring" "we're gonna watch a movie with history so calm down it isn't that bad" i laughed and we took a seat in the back. Lucky the movie was kinda interesting and the time flew by. Soon it was lunchtime. I walked towards my locker and after that i walked outside to go sit with my friends.
After school
I went home with Hayes and we made homework together. "So are you going to Luna's party tomorrow" "yeah she asked me to help her set up the party" "that's fun i can help if you want" "yeah I'll ask luna i think it'll be okay" i texted and she said yeah sure. "She said yes so i am going to her after school i think you can come with us" "okay I'll see you tomorrow babe" "bye :)" i gave him a hug and walked back inside. I was so tired. I decided to just lay on the couch and after a while i fell asleep. I woke up by someone shaking me. "Skye honey wake up we're having dinner" i sat up and walked towards the dining room. Dad JC can cook really well so it was delicious. After we had diner i said goodnight to my Dads and went upstairs to have a shower. After i showered i Skyped Lily for a while. And went to bed.

The next morning

//POV skye//
So today is the day of the party. We only have four classes today so i decided to just wear something comfy. I packed my bag and got a party outfit. And putted some make up on my face. I got some breakfast and went to school. School was really boring and nothing special happened all though Hayes acted kinda weird today but i just shrugged it off.
Hayes, luna and i went to Luna's house after school. We took some poptarts and decided to go to the mall. Hayes was ignoring me the whole time and I was kinda angry about it. "Hayes can i talk to you??" "Yeah sure skye whatsupp??" "Why are you ignoring me the whole day??" "I don't ignore you skye don't be so silly" i looked at him and he just walked away. Okay what did i do wrong.
We bought a lot of food and drinks and glow in the dark stuff and lamps and stuff. And we decorated her whole house. It looked pretty good.
Luna and i decided to go change upstairs and hayes just stayed downstairs and putted on some music. "Luna is it just me or is hayes acting weird today??" "No he is indeed acting weird today,he kinda is ignoring you the entire day" "yeah i don't know what i did wrong"
We putted on our outfit and did each others make up. In the end we did look really good to be honest. We walked downstairs and hayes looked at us his mouth wide open. But he didn't look at me he only looked at Luna or am i just imagining things

The party started a few hours ago. Luna wasn't lying the entire school was here. Even lily is here! I have been dancing all night and i am having fun. I haven't see hayes the entire night but i don't really care at this moment i am just having fun. I walkes towards the kitchen and saw hayes all drunk.damn boy youre only 15. I got some soda and walked back to the dancefloor and started dancing again with lily. I don't know of i imagined it but i saw hayes and luna go upstairs okay then. I will talk to them tomorrow.
After a few hours i was kinda tired and went to sit outside. I fellt my phone buzz and looked at the caller dad kain oww fuck i forgot to tell i was going to a party tonight.
Phone call Kian and skye
K; skye WHERE ARE YOU ITS LATE AND YOUR NOT HOME
S; uhm i am at a party surprise
K; WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE AT A PARTY I AM GONNA PICK YOU UP RIGHT NOW TEXR ME THE ADRESS
S; okay
I texted him the adress and said goodbye to my friends. Dad Kian was pisses af but i just wanted to sleep right now.