coming home

I'm coming home, I'm coming home. tell the world I'm coming home.

I sat at the airport waiting, just praying if see his face.

"flight 809 is now landing." the intercom said the ought out the airport.

all the wife's and husbands ran to their spouses, smiling, some crying. I looked around but didn't see him.

I started to panic. my chest started feeling heavy, the walls were closing in, I could barely breathe. I had to keep calling myself down.

I didn't see his perfect dimples. "Nate?" I whispered with tears in my eyes.

I started bawling even harder when I realized he wasn't coming home. my soldier that I waited 10 months for to come home, he wasn't coming home.

the man I spent the last 5 years with, was gone. he wasn't there. I turned around to walk away-everything was blurry from crying.

I bumped into someone. "i-im sorry." I sniffed.

I looked up and realized who I was talking to. "baby, I'm home." he said with tears in his eyes.

"you're home." I cried.

"I'm here baby." he held me tighter than ever.

"listen to me, y/n. I don't want to wait any longer. if I get deployed again I want you to think, my fiancé is coming home. y/n will you marry me?" Nate asked getting on one knee.

you bawled even harder. "a million times I'm will marry you. yes baby." you kissed him.

"God bless us and all these families." you whispered into his neck.

"God bless America baby." he cried.

"distance ain't got nothing on us." he said. "even all the way from Afghanistan." you cried holding on to Nate so tight.

"I'm proud to say my soldier is out there keeping our country safe." you kissed his lips.

God bless America baby.

a/n

FEELS, WROTE THIS ON THE WAY TO THE JUSTIN CONCERT !!