v pretentious authors note

ok so this is really random and not an update at all i'm so sorry and i'll probably delete this later but i just wanted to let you all know how utterly thankful i am for all of you. and i'm not just talking about reads and votes and comments and follows. the fact that any one person would choose to read anything I write –  let alone fifty seven thousand (I'm adding this with kpop and chill to make myself sound more popular) - is just completely mind boggling to me. I never ever thought that I would even get a thousand reads on anything, or a hundred followers, and here I am sitting on about 90k reads in total (adding stories I've deleted bc cringe) and 400 followers and I've got a book ranked in the fanfiction category. It's so fucking crazy to me and I'm so very thankful for each of your comments and votes.

not to make this a sob story or anything, but everyone goes through bad times, and for the past six months my life has been on the downhill course, so I wrote to get out my feelings, never expecting all of you to come along and be so nice to me and really it just makes me so happy. every time I get on wattpad now I have notifications, and today I woke up to nearly 300 and I teared up a little, truly. it's just so overwhelming to have all this love coming in all the time. I know I'm not the best, or the most popular, and this whole note is SUPER DUPER PRETENTIOUS, but really I don't care. you all need to know how much I appreciate each and every one of you, and I really do. you guys are my rock, my anchors. every time I get sad I write and watch glee and think about you guys, and how I need to be on my a-game so I can whip out updates to keep you guys happy and I've considered hiatusing and quitting wattpad but I can't because I've got all of you and you guys are my happiness and now I'm rambling so I'll stop, but I love each and every one of you okay thank you all so much for being to great to me.

love,

me <3

(is the heart too cringey? who cares.)