thank you + upcoming fics

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A HUGE ASS THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS — in the words of every fucking celebrity ever (even though I am far from one) none of this would have been possible without you guys ! there was many a time in which I wanted to end this story before it got off the ground, but all of you are so nice and so supportive without even knowing it, and that makes me so so :DDDDDD I remember back when this story was a little fetus, with like, six hundred reads and I was like "holy fuck this is aMAZING I CANNOT BELIEVE —" and you can only imagine my excitement from where we stand now with sixty thousand reads. it's fucking mind blowing.

and — just to toot my own horn — I've gained nearly seven hundred followers since I started this story [toot], and like I said before, I am so so thankful for that and everything you guys do for me. if I could I would line you all up from my front door to wherever the line ends and hug all of you and thank each of you individually, but aLAS, I cannot, so I hope this is sufficient.

now onto the second half of this chapter — upcoming fics !! in order from most likely to be published to ideas I'm just dicking around with [ tell me which idea you like best pls thx ]

— SWAMP THING
- taekook
in which two boys fall apart under a tree, only to fall back together again.

— PLENTY OF FISH
- jihope

Jimin was new. Inexperienced. Amateur. Fresh meat. He'd expected a prank, maybe to trip and fall flat on his face like he had so many times before when he was a nervous wreck. He'd expected for his shirt not to fit and to get lost on the way and for something to go horribly, inevitably, wrong.

What Jimin did not expect, was Jung Hoseok. What Jimin did not expect was Jung Hoseok, hair dripping water. What he did not expect, was Jung Hoseok, clad in skin tight wet suit to be standing in front of him, bright smile on his face like he was completely unaware that things were anything but okay. They weren't, not really. Things were fine, but Jimin didn't expect Jung Hoseok and that made things just a little less fine.

— MUNDANE
(or, ten steps to not being boring)
– to be determined (tell me who you think)
(I think jihope might be nice? idk)
(or maybe minjoon, even...)

Basically the synopsis is this ; person one is a writer, and gets told off by his boss that his work is boring and he needs to go live a life worth writing about. Person two is his roommate (probably hoseok, is what i'm thinking) and helps person on let loose and have fun
update : I've been writing this and I really like it ?? I've been writing it jihope but still tell me what you think

— SHIM
- vmin

"Jimin, are you a boy or a girl?"
"I... I don't know."
- warning that this will include slurs of various natures but the way I have the plot set out, the story will be more on the lighter side of things. this is an account of FLUFF not an account of ANGST
( this may be used as an extended one shot )

— PIER SIXTY
jihope

Hoseok and Jimin are rival street dancers, until they realize they make more money dancing together

edit [ july 7th, 2016 ] :
please take the time to familiarize yourself with the deaths that have taken place. the world is scary, guys, and it's up to our generation to change it. don't be silent.

#blacklivesmatter