eighteen

it's my wattpad's third birthday
and i am so happy to spend it writing gay fanfiction
also did i tell you guys that this is number 684 (448 now that i'm editing this !!) in fanfiction that's so fuckin neat thank you all so much
ALSO DONT FORGET – ITS MOTHERS DAY (you can thank me after you're not skinned alive for forgetting)

"There's five ways to know you've completed a mission, and that the people you've been trying to get together are in love." Jimin sat in the back of the class, small hands scribbling down every word that came out of the teachers mouth. It was his first day and Jimin didn't want to miss anything. He was going to be a good matchmaker.

       "We'll get into all of them in time, but the biggest thing is this: when they walk into a room, who do they see? A lot of people will tell you that you truly love someone when they're always on your mind, but really, it's someone who can look at you and see all the ugly, all the flaws and still love you for it."

       Jimin's little hand flew into the air, and he practically bounced in his seat waiting to be called on. When the teacher nodded at him he started babbling a mile a minute - something his dad always yelled at him for. "What does that have to do with rooms?"

       "Ah, you see, when someone can see you - all of you - and still seek you out first, that's how you know they're in love."

       "Where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked when Hoseok walked through the door. Jimin glanced at the clock, it was six thirty. Yoongi usually came home at six. Jimin was anxiously and not so patiently awaiting his hello kiss.

"Still at the studio. He's working on a song and can't get the beat quite right. He's been stressing ever since they wanted to buy his song." Hoseok said. He fell onto the couch and leant against Taehyung's shoulder. He looked absolutely exhausted. Jimin could only imagine how Yoongi felt.

"Oh." Was all Jimin said before turning his attention back to the television.

Jimin was still laying on the couch when one am rolled around. Hoseok had left hours ago and Taehyung had gone with him, leaving Jimin alone to stare at the clock and wait for Yoongi to get back. Or maybe to at least call him and tell him he wasn't dead, but Jimin didn't have a phone so he was left with only one other option.

Jimin pulled on his fluffiest coat and his shoes, making sure to grab his keys before leaving his apartment. He pulled his collar up over his mouth as he walked into the dark night. Jimin practically ran to the studio, always looking behind him to make sure no one was following him. When he reached the building where Yoongi worked he started banging on the door fervently.

"Yoongi! Yoongi let me in it's cold!" Jimin yelled, hand starting to hurt from hitting the glass door so hard. Yoongi appeared nearly five minutes later, eyes squinted with sleep and unplugged headphones sitting around his neck.

"Jimin? What the fuck are you doing here?" Yoongi asked once he'd pulled him inside. Jimin shivered and shrugged, and Yoongi started running his hands up and down Jimin's arms to warm him up. "Did you walk all the way here in the dark?"

"Ran." Jimin said, burying his nose in Yoongi's neck. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin and enveloped him in a huge hug.

"You're an idiot, I hope you know that." Yoongi said. Jimin just shrugged his shoulders again and Yoongi picked him up and carried him towards his office. He plopped Jimin down on his couch and moved back to his desk. Yoongi plugged his headphones back in and started fiddling around on his computer, leaving Jimin to silently unthaw in the couch. Jimin watched for a minute, trying to figure out what Yoongi was doing before he eventually walked over and sitting on Yoongi's lap. "What are you doing?"