nineteen

new story out called roommates for after this is over,, go give the teaser love
also does anyone remember what color i said tae's wings were ?? i can't remember and i need to know for the chap i'm writing nice

They say that good things come and go, and the really good things leave the quickest. Jimin knew that whatever he had with Yoongi wouldn't last that long, so when they hit the two week mark without any interference from the Council or Seokjin, he knew something was up. But, because he was too wrapped up in Yoongi's arms and trying to take Taehyung's advice, he ignored the lack of intervening he was sure would come.

This proved to be an okay outlook on life until on Saturday afternoon. Yoongi and Jimin were laying on Jimin's couch, Yoongi leaving sloppy kisses all over Jimin's face and neck when the door flew open and Jimin accidentally kneed Yoongi in the stomach when he jumped.

Yoongi sat up next to Jimin, who was staring at the person in the doorway like they were the scariest thing on earth. And in the moment, Yoongi could sympathize because even though he had no clue who the man in the bright pink hoodie was, he looked really angry. Jimin immediately jumped off the couch and started babbling a mile a minute, like he usually did when he got nervous.

"Seokjin hyung! What are you doing here? Are you okay? Is everyone else okay? How are my mom and dad and um, how's Namjoon hyung? Everyone good? What brings you here?" Jimin asked, leaning awkwardly on the back of the couch.

"Jimin, shut up." Seokjin said. Then he looked at Yoongi, who's hair was messed up from laying on Jimin's chest. "You must be Yoongi."

"That'd be me, nice to meet you Seokjin." Yoongi said, lifting himself off the couch to bow. Seokjin nodded at him and turned back t Jimin.

"Where are your manners, Jimin? Aren't you going to offer me a seat, or a drink?" Seokjin asked. Jimin stared at him, dumbfounded for a second before just nodding and walking off to the kitchen. Seokjin sat down on the love seat opposite Yoongi and stared him down, and Yoongi writhed around in his seat uncomfortably. "Tell me about yourself, Yoongi."

"I, uh– I'm twenty-three, I work as a music producer and I live next door." Yoongi said. Seokjin looked unimpressed, but he didn't have any fancy credentials to tack onto the end of his statement- he'd barely passed college. "What?"

       "I just thought you'd tell me something I didn't already know. Jimin talks about you all the time." Seokjin said, leaning back in his chair and picking his nails. This was false, however Seokjin couldn't pass up the chance to embarrass his friend. He saw Yoongi lean forward in his seat and Seokjin took it as a sign to continue. "You know, Yoongi this, Yoongi that. Talks about your job and your smile and your polar bear pajamas."

Yoongi flushed, his sudden vigor for information gone as he slumped back in the couch. "Did he really tell you about my polar bear pj's?" Yoongi asked, voice muffled by the hands he was holding over his head.

"Don't worry, all good things, all good things. Said you were cute, looked like a marshmallow or something. I don't remember the exact details but he went on about it forever." Seokjin said, smiling to himself slightly. That actually had happened, Seokjin had called to talk to Taehyung but he was out, so Seokjin got the forty-five minute recap of movie night, nary a detail spared, and definitely not one as important as Yoongi's 'so fucking cute, I swear I was going to die' polar bear pajama bottoms.

When Jimin walked back into the living room with Seokjin's tea, he didn't expect the glare to be from Yoongi and the small smile to be from Seokjin. Jimin's eyebrows knitted together as he set the tea down and took his place next to Yoongi, who immediately flicked his ear. "Ow, what the fu– flower!"