Chapter 1: The Beginning

Lauren’s POV

I moved all the way from Miami to go to a school that doesn’t even have good parking? Might as well head back now. A horn blared behind me and I spun around in my seat to see a couple of guys waving at me from a convertible. I rolled my eyes and got out of my car, almost immediately crashing into someone. "Watch where you’re going!” I shouted and stomped into the building. I was pretty sure that whoever it was dropped half of their stuff on the ground, but I wasn’t the kind of person to apologize. I ran to the bathroom to make sure that my red shirt and leather shorts weren't messed up. I was the most popular girl in my old high school before I was accepted into this performing arts school. I was used to being respected and looking down on everyone else, but I guess these people here didn’t know that yet. Well, they’ll find out soon…

Camila’s POV

I’ve been at this school for less than ten minutes and I’m already humiliated. No one stopped to help me when I got knocked over and my stuff flew everywhere. I straightened my blue tank top, black shorts, and black stockings as I stood up. I had caught a glance of the girl when she turned to yell at me. She was gorgeous. I bet you were feeling bad for me before, and now you’re thinking differently of me because I’m bi. Whatever, you wouldn’t be any different from anyone else. I was actually really popular in my old school until word got out that I had a crush on one of my best friends. That's why I moved to California; I wanted to start fresh. The image of that girl's bright green eyes kept popping up in my head and I couldn’t figure out whether or not I actually wanted to see her again.

Ally's POV

I stepped out if my car, neon pink heels first, and felt everyone's eyes on me as I said goodbye to my chauffeur. I was used to it. I knew they were staring in a good way. I resisted the urge to run my fingers through my hair and check my reflection in every car window I passed as I was made my way through the parking lot. My perfect outfit: black hat with gray trim, gray skirt, white blouse and favorite heels had to look effortless. I noticed a girl looking lost on the other end of the parking lot and nearly laughing out loud at the thought of helping her. Allyson Broke Hernandez doesn't help anyone.

Dinah's POV

I had absolutely no idea where I was supposed to go. I checked my watch: 7:55. Crap. School starts at 8 and I was pretty sure my class was on the other side of the building. I checked my outfit in a car window before I went into the school. My black jumper was practically brand new and I had accented it with a good belt. Perfect. I noticed a football player staring at me as I walked through the halls. I glanced up from my schedule, he smiled at me, and I immediately looked back down. I felt my cheeks heat up and scolded myself for not doing something cooler. I wasn't used to this; as one of the most popular girls, I always had someone looking after me at my old school. I shifted my gaze to a pair of white heels that were about to walk past me. "Hey, I like your shoes!" I told the girl. She turned around to face me and gave me a snobby look, almost as if she knew I was going to say that. Well then.

Normani's POV

Of course that girl liked my shoes. It was hard not like me. I won the talent show all three years in middle school, but that's not the only reason I was the most popular person in my high school. My fashion sense was pretty amazing too. I watched people give me jealous looks as I walked down the hallway. I was wearing a brown, white, and black zebra striped dress with a black studded belt and the heels mentioned before. I was ready to take over this new school and no one was going to stop me.

A/N: Hii I really hope you liked this first chapter :-) Please comment and tell me if you did and what kind of things you want me to put in the story. I'll update twice a week so it'll probably be Sundays and Wednesday's depending on what's going on and stuff. And just so you know the next chapter is MUCH longer. Soo yeah comment and vote and read and byeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)