Chapter 17: Angel of Mine

Ally's POV

If I hadn't heard keys jingling at the door, I probably never would've woken up this morning. We spent a lot longer than an hour at the beach last night and didn't eat dinner until almost ten. We also drank too much soda, so we didn't actually fall asleep until at least 2am. I'm surprised Siope's snoring didn't wake me up because it was pretty loud too. He was still in the middle of the floor where we left him last night.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Normani standing at the door. "Mani?" I called quietly. She didn't hear me. "ManiBear?" I say, louder this time. She did a double-take when she glanced back at my bed.

"Hey, Angel!" She greeted me with a smile on her face as she walked over to my side of the room. Angel. She gave me that nickname last night. She told me that I was a miracle; an angel.

"Where are you going?"

"To get you breakfast."

"Come lay with me!" I threw my arms open and gave her the cheesiest smile I could come up with.

"I'm already dressed!" she said, pouting for emphasis.

"So?" I stuck my bottom lip out in a pout as well. "Please, ManiBear?"

She sighed and set her keys down on the nightstand. I watched as she took off her jacket and her shoes, throwing them on the floor beside the bed. "Scoot over, shorty." She winked at me but I stuck my tongue out at her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled as far as I could into her.

"What do you wanna do today?" She whispered.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Sounds kinda boring, don't you think?"

Dinah's POV

I was trying to listen to Normani and Ally being all cute, but all I could hear was Siope snoring. "Dude, shut up!" I finally demanded throwing a pillow at him.

"Camila ate the last slice of pizza!" He mumbled as he quickly sat upright.

"I did not!" Camila and Lauren cane into the room carrying boxes of donuts.

"Did not what?"

"You ate the last slice of pizza!"

"What are you talking about?"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Camila and Lauren to get some food.

"Wake up, girlies!" Lauren shouted happily as she pulled the covers off of Normani and Ally.

"Hey, I wanted that one!" I whined, stomping my foot when Camila took ny favorite kind of donut.

"Zen ve shall battull for eet!" Camila answered in some weird Russian accent, pulling her balloon sword from under her bed and waiting for me to do the same. We got them at the boardwalk last night; don't ask.

A loud scream echoed through the room when one of the balloons popped, and Ally immediately dropped what was in her hands so she could cover her ears.

"She still has a concussion." Normani explained, picking up the donut that had fallen on the floor and taking it to one of the trash cans in of one the bathrooms. "She's sensitive to loud noises and bright colors, things like that." She finished, removing Ally's hands from her ear and kissing her temple.

Camila's POV

I should be the one kissing Ally right now. It should be me explaining what was wrong with her and then comforting her. I've been in relationships before, and I've never been this jealous. I don't get it; what's so special about Ally? Why is she so different?