Chapter 14: Never Say Never

**trigger warning**

Normani's POV

She's gone. She's really gone. Just like that. I got about an hour of sleep last night. I couldn't stop crying. I had never watched someone die like that before. It was awful.

I had a dream last night that Ally woke up when I was in the hospital with her. But, when I opened my eyes I saw Lauren asleep next to me, in the other bed, which made me think of Ally and how she would never actually wake up. I would never again see her smile, her eyes, hear her voice. Never.

Lauren's POV

Nobody said anything to each other when we got back to the dorm. We just took our showers and went straight to bed. We didn't have the energy to do anything else.

We would have to live with the guilt forever. It wasn't murder; at least not on our part. But we were blaming ourselves, and it felt like we were the ones that killed Ally. And we would never get her back. Never.

Dinah's POV

I felt...numb. Like I couldn't really feel anything at all. I didn't have that much of a connection with Ally. The only one who really did was Camila. I'm not saying that I don't care, that's not what I mean at all. I'm just torn between joining Camila and Normani by sobbing hysterically, or Lauren who had all of the covers over her head trying to block out the noise. We all cared, we just didn't know how far to take it: how much to care. Either way, the bed on the other side of mine might never be occupied again. Never.

The Next Morning

Camila's POV

What am I supposed to do with myself now? I killed somebody. No one else is going to want me ever. Never.

I closed the bathroom door as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake my roomates. I hated this. I feel so useless, like my existence was just making things worse for everyone else. I started this whole mess, and now I had to be the one to fix it. But I no longer had that option.

I pulled one of the spare razor blades out of the cabinet and looked at it for a second. I pressed it to my wrist but didn't do anything.

You killed her. Normani's haunting words echoed throughout my brain. You took advantage of her and you killed her.

"Camz?" Lauren called quietly from the other side of the door. I was so startled that I dropped the blade and it fell to the floor. The sound of metal connecting with tile surrounded me and I heard Lauren gasp. "Camila, no! " she cried. "Don't do it! Please, its not worth it! I love you, we all love you!" I stared down at the razor that was still laying where it landed. "Camz?" She whispered. "Camz, open the door."

I sighed as I did what I was told. "Lauren, I killed her."

"No you didn't." she wrapped her arms around me as I started to cry.

"Yes I did..." I sobbed. "I took advantage of her and...I killed her."

"Camila, you didn't kill her!" She insisted, pulling away and looking me in the eyes."We all contributed to it...it wasn't just you."

"But it was partially me."

"Camila-"

I shook my head and started to protest, but was cut off when I felt Lauren's hands cup my cheeks and her soft lips touch mine. "Stop it." she mumbled in a commanding voice. "You did not kill her. The hospital killed her."

"But I put her there!"

"No, the car did."

"Well, I..."

"You weren't driving the car, Camz."

"Well, I..."

"Dinah sent her into the street."

"Yeah, when Ally saw me kissing you. It's all my fault."

She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed in frustration. "Listen, I'm not in the mood to argue with you. We've got school today, so you better hurry up if you want to be on time." And, just like that, she left. She didn't seem to realize that she had kissed me.

Dinah's POV

I checked my alarm clock when I heard a knock at the door. It was only 7:05, why would anyone be here so early? As soon as I opened the door, strong arms wrapped around me and I immediately knew who it was. "Siope..."

"Hey, how's everything?"

"Awful," I tell him, letting him into the quiet dorm. "Normani's been in bed for at least sixteen hours and I'm pretty sure she hasn't slept for any of them. I don't even think she's going to school today."

"Wow, this whole Ally thing has really messed you guys up, huh?"

I nodded. "Its because we're blaming ourselves." I say, sitting on the edge of my bed. "We're driving ourselves crazy."

He sighed. "I brought you guys breakfast."

I smiled at him. "You don't know what to say do you?"

He shook his head. "Not really."

"S'okay, it's a hard thing to talk about...what'd you bring us?"

Just as he was pulling the food out of his bag, there was another knock on the door. "Hold on," I say, walking back over to the door.

Normani's POV

I heard voices as I lay in bed with the covers hiding my entire body from the rest of the world. The door opened for the second time, and I couldn't really understand what they were saying. I thought I heard my name a few times, though.

I felt a hand on my back and I almost unconsciously tensed up. "Normani," the person whispered. "Normani, wake up, its me." I didn't want to open my eyes. I didn't want to figure out whether or not this was a dream and if they were really there, standing over me. "Normani?"

I slowly pulled the sheets off of myself and looked up. There they were. So it wasn't a dream. "Hey," they said. "Remember me?" I didn't know what to do; I was frozen in place. I gazed up at their face. The face that I was never supposed to see again. I was never supposed hear words coming out of their mouth. They told me I would never be anywhere near them again. But they're here now...why?

A/N: Hii who do you think the person is?! It's probably not close to who you think it is but guess anyways!! I'll post the next Camren One-Shot tomorrow whenever I decide to write it sense I don't have school. But yeah comment (please I love comments :-) ) and vote and thanks for reading!! Byeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)

P.S.- sorry it's short :-\