Chapter 7: Don't Tell Anyone

Normani's POV

I had assumed that I was the first one to wake up the next morning until I glanced over at Lauren's empty bed. I stood up to head to the bathroom and I passed Camila's bed on the way there. I gasped, waking both Lauren and Camila who were sleeping together.

Lauren's bright green eyes were wide and Camila's still hadn't completely opened yet. "I...it's not...I'm not...we weren't..." Lauren stuttered.

"Camila, I thought you and Ally-"

"I am dating Ally!" She cut me off. "I just...I had a bad dream last night and Lauren was the one who woke me up so I asked her to stay with me.” She rambled frantically. “Please don't tell Ally, Mani."

"Why shouldn't I?"

Lauren sat up and began to walk back over to her bed.

"Just...please?" Camila begged. "Nothing happened."

"Then why would it matter?"

"Because-"

"What's going on?" Ally yawned.

I froze, silently debating whether or not I should tell her. "Please?" Camila whispered.

"Nothing," I sigh. "I was just about to use the bathroom."

Ally looked slightly confused but didn't ask any questions. "Okay,"

I glanced over at Lauren who mouthed "thank you". I nodded towards her and then glared at Camila. "How dare you make me lie to her." I mumbled. She looked down at her hands but didn't answer me. "This isn't over."

Dinah's POV

Camila's bed is directly next to mine so I knew that she and Lauren had slept together last night. I was actually really surprised that Normani agreed not to tell Ally considering how mad she was. I was pretty sure Lauren liked Camila, but I couldn't really be certain.

"Dinah?" Lauren and I were the first ones to arrive at our lunch table.

"Yeah?"

She sighed. "How am I supposed to fix this?"

I shrugged. "I...I'm not sure that you can." I tell her truthfully.

"But I really like Camila!"

"Well, she's dating Ally. And, you guys made Normani lie to her which she is not happy about."

"I know...I know...should we tell Ally?"

"Of course you should! You don't have to, but it would be the right thing to do."

She nodded. "I just wish there was an easier way to do it..."

"Hi," Normani grumbled as she sat down next to me.

Lauren's POV

"Mani, I'm so sorry!" I tell her.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at your little girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Either way we're all lying to Ally."

"Dinah thinks we should tell her."

"So do I."

"Can't we just wait until-"

"No! Waiting will make it worse."

"Normani, just promise us that you won't tell her?" I begged.

She sighed and rolled her eyes but nodded. "'Kay..."

"Hey, guys," Ally greeted us as she and Camila sat down at our table.

"Hoi," Dinah answered.

"Any news about that football player?"

Dinah's eyes immediately brightened but her cheeks turned red. "He's in my second period class."

"Has he asked you out yet?" I asked, happy to change the subject. She shook her head.

"Isn't there a dance coming up soon?" Camila wanted to know as she took one of my fries.

"You guys," Dinah starts. "I don't even know his name!"

"Well, we'll probably see him in the hallway again; you can ask him then!" Normani suggested.

"I don't know..."

"Come on, Dinah!" I say. "We'll help you!"

"Okay..."

"Yay!" Camila shrieked, knocking over her juice, causing it to spill all over Normani.

Ally's POV

"CAMILA!" She screamed and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed her purse and followed her.

"Mani?" I called as I pushed open the bathroom door.

"It's ruined!" she cried. She was standing in front of the mirror, examining the stain."This was one of my favorite outfits!"

"Don't you have anything in here you can change into?" I asked, shifting through her bag.

"Yeah, but..."

"You wanted to wear that outfit?" She nodded and sighed.

"I'll be right back." She took her purse from my hands and walked into one of the stalls.

"Normani?" I say after a minute.

"Yeah?"

"What was going on this morning?" She didn't answer. "I know that you were lying." Nothing. "Mani, please?"

She sighed and I smiled to myself: the nickname was her weak spot. "Ally, I-"

"Hey, the bell's about to ring!" Dinah said as she burst through the bathroom doors.

"Okay, we're coming!" Normani came out of the stall looking as amazing as she did before. "Wait, Dinah!" Dinah turned away from the door to face her. "Come here," she obeyed and Normani quickly fixed her hair and makeup. "You have to look perfect for that boy!"

She winked and Dinah rolled her eyes. "Whatever; let's go!" 

Camila's POV

I watched as Dinah frantically searched her hall for the football player and I promptly crashed into something. Books and pencils - none of which were mine - fell onto the ground in front of me. "I'm so sorry!" I say.

They chuckled and I looked up: it was him. Another hand picked up a science textbook to give it to the guy and I raised my head to see Dinah. "Sorry about my friend." She said shyly.

"Hey, it's cool." He smiled at me and then locked eyes with Dinah.

Normani nudged her. "I'm Dinah," She blurted.

"Siope," he answered just before the warning bell rang.

"You guys we have to go!" Ally tells us, grabbing Lauren and Normani and dragging them down the hallway.

"I'll see you around?" Dinah asked Siope.

He nodded. "I hope so," he winked at her and I could practically see her heart melt.

"Let's go, Dinah!" She was still in her daze as I pulled her to our class.

A/N: Hii okay so I don't really have much to say...its still Normila week for the one-shots, next week will be Camally and the week after that will be Normally unless someone wants a different week. I need ideas for all of those please, and I know I ask a lot, and its probably annoying now since I'm the writer, and you guys are just the readers, but I can't be the writer if I don't have any ideas....anyways comment, vote and read and byeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)

P.S.- I didn't update the Normila one last night because I didn't have time sorry :-\