Chapter 27: Jealous Lover

Dinah's POV

"Why do you people keep getting hurt?" I grumbled, tightening my grip on the steering wheel as I drove Ally to the hospital.

"Dinah, don't be rude." Normani warned from the back seat. Ally was sitting next to her, only half conscious, and the taller girl practically held her in her lap.

"Are we there yet?" Ally whined.

"No, baby, go back to sleep." Normani whispered. "Dinah will you drive faster?"

"Do you want to end up in another accident?" I snapped. Everyone in the car fell silent, but Lauren, who was sitting next to me, gave me a dirty look.

"Do you think we should tell someone?" Camila mumbled from her seat on the other side of Normani.

"About what?" Normani asked.

"That guy who hurt Ally."

"Who would we tell."

"I don't know? The princial?"

"But we don't know who it was."

"I think Ally does." she said, leaning forward so she could see Ally.

"She won't tell us." Normani answered, running her fingers through Ally's hair when she placed her head on her lap.

"Why not?"

"I don't know...I think she's afraid she might get hurt again."

Camila sighed. "I feel really bad for her."

"Well you should," Normani grumbled. "You started this."

"Really? We're talking about this again?"

"You dated her, and then cheated on her, nearly getting her killed-"

"Normani, I thought this was behind us now-"

"Death is never behind anyone, Camila."

"She's not dead."

"She could've been. And it would've been your fault."

"Why do you keep blaming this on me?"

"Because it's your fault!"

"It is not!"

"Yes it is!" she shouted. "You broke her heart and then broke her head why the hel-"

"Mani! Mani, shh!" Ally muttered, reaching up to cover Normani's mouth with her hand. "You're too loud."

"Sorry, baby," she whispered with a sigh.

"Are we there yet?"

"Yes." Dinah stressed as she stopped the car in front of the hospital. "Thank God."

Lauren's POV

"Alright, Miss Allyson." I said as I hopped out of the car and opened her door. "Time to get out." I tucked one arm under her knees and the other I used to support her torso. She groaned as I lifted her out of her seat, but she was still practically asleep. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face into my hair.

"Its hurts, Laur..." she mumbled.

"I know, I know..."

"Well, well, well, looks who's back." One of the nurses laughed when we walked in.

"Why are you laughing at her?" Normani demanded angrily. "Some guy split her head open and you're laughing at her? You're supposed to be a nurse-"