Chapter 24: Part 1

Normani's POV

"I..." Ally started.

"You what?" I prompted.

"I...I'm still into Camila..."

I felt my heart break in two and my stomach drop to my toes. My head was spinning and I felt like the walls were closing in. I finally had a chance to be with the girl I'd had a crush on since the second I saw her, and she's still in love with her ex. The person who got her in this mess in the first place. She caused her to be this way. But Ally didn't seem to realize that.

"So...you still love Camila?" I asked carefully.

She shook her head. "I never really did love her in the first place."

"What are you gonna do? Date her again?" I couldn't help my anger from showing through my voice.

"No. She's dating Lauren."

"So? She's pretty good at cheating on people."

"Normani, come on."

"What? I can't be mad that the girl I like is dating her ex again?"

"I'm not dating her."

I sighed and shook my head. "When did you start liking her again?"

"This morning." She replied simply. "When I kissed her."

"You kissed her?!" I screeched.

"Yes."

"Why?!"

"Because I felt like it."

"Ally, why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Acting like it's not a big deal."

"Because..." she sighed. "...because I know it is..."

"Did you ever really like me, Ally?" She didn't answer. "You called me ManiBear, I was your princess..." my voice cracked and I tried so hard to hold back my tears. But she still wouldn't say anything. She didn't even look at me. "You kissed me, you let me kiss you, we slept together...if you didn't like me, why would you raise my hopes like that? Why would you do all that just to break my heart?" Her eyes were locked on her bedspread as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Ally, just say something!" I begged.

Her deep brown eyes finally met mine and they showed a hint of realization. "No...no, please don't cry, Mani..." She reached out to touch my cheek, but I moved before she got the chance. I slowly stood up and walked over to the door. "Mani, wait-"

"Just...don't talk to me anymore."

An Hour After School Ends
Dinah's POV

"WE BOUGHT A TELEVISION!" I shouted as I ran into the dorm with Siope following close behind me.

"You could've helped me!" he groaned as he set the large box down on the floor.

"I helped you pick out the TV!"

"Not what I meant, Dinah."

"Ooh, let me see!" Camila squealed, hopping up from her bed.

"Well, first," Siope started, standing up straight and staring down at the box. "We have to open it..."

"Can't you just get your football friends to help you?" Lauren suggested.

"Yeah, but-"

"You guys?" Ally groaned. "Can't we just go to sleep and figure this out later?"

I glanced over at her bed and noticed that she was the only one in it. Lately, Normani had been sleeping with her.

"Ally, it's like 4:30." Lauren told her. "And you still haven't eaten anything."

"I don't want to eat anything."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because."

Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Where's Mani?" I wondered aloud.

Ally slowly lifted her head from her pillow and her eyes scanned the room. They were puffy and the majority of her face was red. It was pretty obvious that she had been crying.

"The last time I saw her was during lunch." Camila said.

I nodded. "Same."

"I saw her a little bit after that." Lauren added.

Ally still seemed lost. It was like she was in her own little world. She sat up completely on the edge of her bed and ran her fingers through her hair. Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she went over to her closet to get her shoes.

"Where are you going?" Camila asked her.

"To find Normani." she answered simply, before sprinting out the door.

Ally's POV

Why am I such a jerk? And a freak. And I'm obviously confused. I'm a confused, jerky, freak. A confused, jerky, freak who breaks people's hearts and tries to act like it's nothing. But in reality, I know it's everything. I've known since the first time they saw me, both Camila and Normani had a crush on me. I can't imagine why, though. I'm just Ally. Maybe I was someone else in my old school. Someone more popular and actually worth something. Here no one knows me, and it doesn't help that I disappeared for, like, three weeks and everyone thought I was dead. Well, except for Normani. I mean, she thought I was dead, but you could see the gilmer of hope in her eyes the first time she saw me after I got out of the hospital. It was like she had forced herself to believe what everyone told her, but she knew that I was still alive. Normani. Only the Lord knows where she is now and it's all my fault. I'm such an idiot. A confused, jerky, freakish idiot.

Yeah, I liked her. Well, I still do actually. I don't know what made me choose Camila over her. I knew I couldn't have Camila because she's already in a relationship. Maybe I just said that so I wouldn't be pressured into dating someone. But nobody was pressuring me to date anyone. A confused, jerky, freakish idiot who never has good reasons to do anything.

It's kinda hard not to like Normani though, I mean, she's beautiful, and sweet, and soft, and she...smells nice...and she's warm whenever she lets me sleep with her...why the heck did I tell her I still like Camila?! Why did I kiss Camila? Why did she run out in a panic afterwards? What the heck is wrong with her? Why would she do that?...What the heck is wrong with me?

A/N: Why did I make it two parts? Because it's Christmas Eve and you get to open a present early. You're welcome. Okay to those of you that I told "the first part of the chapter broke my own heart", do you see why now? Ally obviously needs some tissues for her issues. (See what I did there?) I feel like it would be kind of mean/pointless to ask where you think Normani is since I gave you, like, no hints. But, if you think you know, by all means, comment away! Thank you so much for reading!! Comment, vote, and byee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)

Now go to sleep so Santa can come and bring you presents. 

P.S.- If you guys have any prompts for the one shots, you can send them to my tumblr which is just adttripp because I'm not creative. :-)

P.P.S.- Now that I think about it, You guys are probably already asleep. Sorry :-\