Chapter 35: Part 2

Normani's POV

"What do you guys wanna do first?" Ally asked eargerly. She was bouncing up and down on her toes as she squeezed my hand. Her eyes roamed the crowded amusement park, and I watched as the colorful lights of the rollercoasters reflected in her warm brown orbs.

"Ooh, ooh!" Camila shrieked. "I wanna go on that one!" She pointed to the largest roller coaster with the most loops and Lauren looked a little hesistant.

"I don't know if that's the best idea, Camz..."

"Why not?" she whined.

"Because you just ate two whole cheeseburgers."

She pouted and stomped her foot, crossing her arms over her chest. She was still in her light blue bikini top, but had jean shorts pulled over her bikini bottom. In fact, all of us were dressed this way with me in navy, Ally in pink, Lauren in red, and Dinah in purple. This might have been the reason behind all the guys staring and whistling at us as they passed by.

"Let's go try the games?" She suggested.

"Yay! I wanna do that balloon pop thing!" Dinah clapped her hands excitedly, jumping down from her previous position on Siope's back.

"No!" Ally cried. "You guys know my ears are sensitive!"

"Okay..." Camila sighed. "How about you and Normani go somewhere else and the four of us can go play the balloon game?"

"Right, since Camz and I will be in Miami, Siope and Dinah will stay here, but you guys have to be in different parts of Texas." Lauren added.

I didn't say anything, directing my gaze to the glittery flip flops under my feet. I felt Ally's lips brush my cheek and I looked back up to see Lauren looking sorry that she had brought up the subject. "You guys have fun, okay?" I tried to smile, but the lump in my throat made it hard to utter a single words let alone contain my tears. I checked my watch. It was 7:34. Only thirty-five hours left.

8:04pm
Lauren's POV

"Aha! See, I told you I would win!" I stuck my tongue out at my girlfriend and she pretended to be offended until I handed her the giant stuffed teddy bear.

"Its perfect, Lo! I love it!" The playful glimmer in her beautiful brown eyes made her smile seem even more genuine, even when I couldn't see it anymore as she leaned forward to quickly kiss my lips.

I laughed lightly and shook my head. "You're adorable, Camzi." I gently pinched her chin and she stuck her tongue between her teeth and scrunched up her nose.

"No you're adorable!" She giggled, poking my collarbone.

"I'm adorable?" she nodded and I felt my smile widen even more. "No! You're way more adorable than I am!"

"Yeah, yeah you're both adorable." The guy running the both interrupted, clearly annoyed. "Now can you please step aside so that the other customers can play?" We stepped away from the stand, mumbling apologies as we stumbled over each other's feet in a bundle of laughter.

She titled her head up to the sky. "Its getting pretty dark." she observed.

"Yeah..." I sighed, intertwining our fingers. That meant another day was over. And tomorrow would have to be spent packing. My dad was supposed to come at 5am sharp on Monday.

"Lo?" I turned to face Camila at the sound of her voice. "Baby stop thinking about it."

"How'd you know I was thinking about it?"

"Because I know my Lauren." she smirked.

I felt a grin tug on the corner of my lips. "My Lauren..." I repeated before softly pressing my lips against hers. "I like the sound of that. Especially coming from my Camila."

"You know what I like the sound of?" She whispered, her forehead pressed against mine.

"What's that?" I asked, gently placing my hands on her hips.

"Popcorn."

I laughed lightly and began to pull her towards the nearest popcorn stand. "Of course you do."

9:07pm
Dinah's POV

"Okay..." I sighed. "Would you rather...have everlasting fame and fortune and nothing else...or only be with the love of your life and nothing else?" I looked up to see Normani and Ally, and Camila and Lauren staring at each other. You could practically see the little hearts dancing in their eyes as they smiled.

"The second one obviously." Ally giggled, swatting at Normani's hands when she tickled her.

"Because in a way...when you're in love..." Camila started, lost in Lauren's bright green orbs. "...you have everything."

Lauren gave her a small smile and reached forward to gently touch her cheek. "I love you too, Camzi." she whispered.

Usually I would've rolled my eyes and mumbled some sarcastic comment like "gross" or "get a room". But tonight was different. After tonight, I might never get to see these little moments play out in front of me again. Of course we'd have all day tomorrow, but Normani had to leave in the afternoon because her dad had to work on Monday. So these were the last few hours we all had together where we didn't have to be focused on packing or paperwork.

It felt strange- leaving all of this behind. When we go home, it's almost like none of it never happened. I never forgot my anniversary, Ally never got hit by a car, Normani never ran away, Camila never got knocked out with a bottle, and Lauren never fell so deeply in love with Camila.

I remember the first week here when it was just the two of us - Lauren and I - in the dorm. She was telling me how she kind of felt awkward living with two girls who weren't exactly straight. I told her it didn't matter and hat they both liked Ally so we didn't have to worry about anything.

Kind of ironic how that turned out, actually. Because now she wasn't exactly straight either.

Just a couple of months at a boarding school changed all five of us so much.

It's hard to believe that, in just thirty-four hours, it'll all be over.

A/N: Wow, took me long enough right? Only one more chapter left you guys! As always, sorry for any mistakes. Thanks so much for reading!! Please comment, vote and byee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)