Chapter 6

So for a while, Stine was stuck fighting Medusa and a lot of guards, and Soul and Maka was stuck fighting Crona. Then, Crona stopped and said,"Ragnarok, scream resonance " (Crona was a very depressed boy, and talked sadly). Ragnarok started screaming, and Crona ran to attack Maka. She had no choice but to use Soul and block. When she did, the vibrations from Crona's sword hurt Soul! Soul started screaming. " Soul! Are you ok?" Maka asked. She pushed Crona to his knees. Ragnarok started punching at Crona (he didn't like Crona at all). "Maka, don't worry about me! I am you weapon. That means I am always prepared to die for my meister." Hearing this just made Maka block even more sad. "I can't let Crona hit Soul again. If he does, Soul could die." Maka thought, and started to feel tears swell up in her eyes. Crona started running to her, in the perfect position for a death attack. Soul instantly yelled,"Maka, guard!" "But if I do Soul, you'll die!" Then, right when Crona had swung his sword, Maka thought she was gonna get hit, she heard something else. She opened her eyes, and saw Soul in front of her. She saw blood flying around the air. She moaned with sadness and surprise. She couldn't believe it. Soul transformed and took Crona's hit.