Chapter 15

"Soul." "Yes?" "I'm hungry... Can you get me a burger?" Ever since Maka found out the black blood is in her system, she has not been able to get up. She has been in her hospital bed for 3 days (other than to go to the bathroom of course 😂). "Sure baby." Soul has been acting very weird to her lately. Maka didn't seem to mind though. She actually liked the extra attention. She she finished eating it, she asked Soul,"Soul, do you love me?" "Of course I do! I would give the world to you in a heart beat!" He said with a kiss on the forehead. "Then can you answer me something?" "Of course." He said with a grin. "Would you really stay with me forever? Even if I go, if I stay, or if I..." Maka stopped there. She didn't want to say the rest, but Soul knew what she meant. "Yea. I will stay no matter what happens." They started leaning in..."Your really making it hard for me to not kiss you huh?" Maka teased. When they kissed, they kissed a little differently. They didn't kiss like before. It was weaker. They kissed like this because if they did like before, Maka would just get even worse. They pulled away. "You know you really are a good kisser?" Soul kissed Maka on the cheek. 'I love you so much. " Maka whispered. "I love you too." They soon feel asleep.