Chapter 11

When they got to the hospital, the nurses asked what happened. We explained that Soul was hit my Crona's blade and his stitches came undone. Hearing that, the nurses put Soul on the hospital bed and wheeled him into a room. "Maka, do you want us to stay here with you, or do you want us to go back to the academy?" Stine put his hand on her shoulder. Maka hesitated, but said,"You guys should go back. I can stay here with him. I will call Lord Death when we hear about his condition. "Ok. Just give us a call." Lord Death said. They then headed out the door. Before they could fully leave, Maka stopped them and said,"Please don't tell anyone but Black Star and Kid about this. I don't want anyone worrying about us." They nodded, then left. When I got back to the waiting room, there was another person there. "How you doing?" She asked. "Could be better. Can't be worse." Maka said. "What's wrong?" She asked. Maka explained the entire story to her. She was very shocked. "Oh my! Well I hope your boyfriend feels better." She said, giggling. Maka stopped. She started blushing. Was Soul her boyfriend? No. Not possible. He was a good friend. Besides, he is annoying, he never listens, plus he is so lazy! There is no way. So why did it bother her so much?