Chapter 21

Crona kept hitting at them, but Maka was not gonna let him win. She knew the consequences, though Soul didn't know all of them. The only one he knew of was her getting worse. It started getting harder to fight, and soon Crona was about to kill one of them. But, right before Crona took his swing, instead of blocking, Maka said," Soul, I love you. Never forget that." "Wait what are you..." Maka had taken the biggest blade she had out, and made it go through Crona, killing him. Maka fell to the ground, blood coming from her chest. "MAKA!" Soul shouted her name. "DOCTORS! PLEASE COME HELP US! PLE..." Maka interrupted Soul with a kiss. This was a little different though. She kissed him better than before. She kissed him like she loved him more than anything in the world. "Soul, don't worry about me. I will always be with you. You will never loose me." Maka started to shed tears. Soul did the same. "Why would you do that?" "It was bound to kill me at some time. Might as well die saving hundreds of people." Soul started crying a bit more. "No! I can't loose you!" Soul had then took some glass from besides him. He wanted to kill himself, but Maka turned her hand to a weapon and cut the glass from him, leaving him a paper cut-like cut. "Soul... I...I... love... you." "I love you too." Maka then gave Soul one last kiss. But then, it happened. She had broken away from the kiss and fell. Maka had died.