Chapter 13

"So why did you stay here with me? I thought you would go home or something. Leave me." Soul said, depressed. Maka went in and hugged Soul. "Oh Soul. I would never leave you! Plus you saved me! Even if I were to leave, I would have to come visit before I go." Maka stopped hugging him. They were both blushing. As they leaned in for another kiss, a nurse came in. 'Oh no! Mrs.Maka, come with me!" The nurse said, pulling her hand. "Why? What's wrong?" He didn't answer me. Why? What was happening?Soul tried to keep me with him, but the nurse just yanked him from her. Soul and Maka were so worried. Mostly Soul though. "Why is he taking her? What happen? What did she, out of all the other patients in this hospital, do different? Is it because she kissed me? I hope I don't have anything that can get her sick, mostly hurt her! Whats gonna happen to her?" Soul thought silently to himself. After about 2 hours a nurse came in with a bed. Maka was lying on the bed sleeping. She had so many tubes attached to her. Soul was very worried. "What did you do to m meister?" Soul asked. "Sir, I hate to say this, but it is more what you did. Soul was confused. "What?" "When you and Mrs..." "Please just call her Maka." "Ok. When you and 'Maka' were 'kissing' you spread something to her." Soul was worried at this point. "What did I spread?" The nurse couldn't find any easy way to say it, so he just said it. "You have black blood. When you kissed, you gave her some black blood too."