Ingenium

***So this is my new story!!!1 I'm freakishly excited for this one! I originally had a different plot for it, but then I found another story on here that was basically the exact same...and it was posted on the day that I was going to post mine! Same theme, same characters (besides the names), same almost everything!

I had to change the name also...but I have to say, I like this one much better! And if you're wondering what in the world it says, 'ingenium' means 'talent' in Latin. You'll figure out why it's names that later on! ;)

But I've changed the plot and am in love with it even more and I hope you love it, too!***

Prologue

I guess you could call me the good girl. I've always been the good girl. I don't think I'm even able to deviate from that. I've never gotten anything less than a B on schoolwork, I've never went to parties after the big football games and gotten drunk, and I've never upset my parents in any way.

I would say that everyone at school liked me. I was head cheerleader and had been dating my boyfriend and captain of the football team Caleb Harmon for almost a year. I had two best friends, Ally Sheppard and Michelle Scott, who I was inseparable from.

At home, I was the perfect daughter of George and Avery Dawson, who was loved and cherished. And with an older brother, Alex, I was protected from anything that might hurt me.

Again, just call me the good girl.

But that all changed on September fourth.

My eighteenth birthday.

Comment, Vote, Like!!!1