Somnium

***Didn't take a very long break, huh?  About 9 hours actually, which I was sleeping for!  Haha!***

Prologue

There are five stages of grief:  denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. 

I've been through every one of them since Owen died.  Well, every one of them except for the acceptance stage.  That one I would never be going through.  I could never accept his death. 

And knowing that Alex was out there somewhere alive and well...I wanted to get my revenge.  I knew I would somehow get it.

But it would be hard with the government on our tail, watching our every move.  I would get it done, though.  Even with Alex's power of regeneration, I would find a way to kill him.

I would have done it if I wasn't brought into the Secretary of Defense's office and told that I would be the head of the new Project Infinity, in charge of everything.

And if I didn't have his son trying to woo me.

***So what do you guys think of the prologue?  Yeah, it's short, but it gives some good info!  

And yes, we get a new guy!  :)  I haven't even written anything about him and I already love him!  

So I'll post chapter 1 sometime later today.  

But if you vote and comment on this, it'll make me want to post sooner!  I just wanted to get this out so you guys could see the (beautiful!) cover and read the synopsis on the side, which I think is pretty awesome!

Comment, Vote, and Like!!!1***