Proelium

Prologue

Sometimes people suppress memories that they want to forget.  Most of the time they’re memories that include hurt and pain.  They like to forget about those times and just live in the present and for the future. 

Other times people can forget the happy things that happen in their lives.  They’re most of the time little things, like the way your grandma’s kitchen smelled when the two of you were baking cookies together when you were five or playing with your childhood friends. 

All of these memories can be brought back with just one simple gesture.  Bad memories can come back when you see or hear something happen.  But then good memories can come back in the same way, like walking into a bakery or seeing children playing in their yards. 

But what happens when you can’t remember anything at all?  How are you supposed to get the memories back then? 

The truth is, you more than likely can’t. 

You’ve just got to create new ones. 

***So like I said before, I'm just posting this right now so you guys could read the description and see the cover!  And notice how you can't see what color the guy's hair is on the cover either...  ;D

I'll be uploading the first chapter on February 3.  When I finally do start writing on this one, I'm not going to be uploading almost every day like I had with Ingenium and Somnium.  It's going to be about 2 to 3 days between uploads because I plan on going back to my normal 13 to 14 pages on Word for each chapter.  That way, the chapters will be long instead of the short little ones that I've been in habit of posting!  Don't you like that idea?!?

Well, until I upload again on February 3...

Comment, Vote, and Like!!!1***