The Unexpected, Fallen Angel. (Andy Biersack Fan Fiction)

"YOU'RE A FAILURE, YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE FOOD OR DO ANYTHING ANYTHING AROUND HERE, I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY KID, YOU'RE JUST SOME BITCH NO-ONE CARES ABOUT." My mother yells at me for the millionth time this week.
I pull on my sneakers, grab my phone, grab my earphones and slip out the side door attached to my room.

It's 7:00 pm and I'm "running away" for the third time this week... it's only Thursday. I walk through the bush that's near my house and put my earphones in, my favourite band blasts into my ears. Black Veil Brides. They had always been my go-to when things went down the drain. 

My Names Jade-Lee Still I have short bleach blonde hair, normally a thick layer of eyeliner on, I'm 5'4, my nose, eyebrow, and belly button are all pierced. I absolutely love music. Especially music I feel as though I can relate to. I'm 17 years old, soon to be 18, my eyes are bright green which is one of the few things I truly like about my appearance and they're actually natural! People always ask me if I wear contacts or not they're that unbelievable. I don't really have many friends... really I truly only really have... one. Sophie. She's amazing! Her hair is black right now but she's always changing it, It's been all different colours from natural light brown to electric blue! She's honestly the best person anyone could ask to have as a friend. 

My bench is there. Just in the cover of the low hanging trees as always. I always come here, It's quiet and no-one ever comes here at night because... Well, I guess because they're scared? Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance starts playing through my phone notifying me that Sophie was calling. I answered it choking out a hello, Sophie only saying one thing in response, "Bench?" I replied yes and she hangs up. Sophie had been the only person I had trusted enough to bring down here. I put my earphones back in and turn up black veil brides to block everything out as if there were nothing happening. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped a bit. I slowly turned around, worried. It was just Sophie. Her mouth moved but of course, I couldn't hear her over my music, "Huh?" I asked pulling out my earphones. "I said are you alright? Do you need a place to stay ?" She repeats, barely above a whisper. "I'm fine, and yes I do... if that's alright of course," I reply, speaking into my lap not wanting to meet her eyes. I felt ashamed always relying on the very few friends around me to house and look after me, it's completely embarassing. "Of course it fine you're like a second daughter to my mum and you know you're always welcome." She says smiling and embracing me in a hug. Her arms brought me a great sense of comfort, which definitely did not come easy for me. "Go pack a bag and I'll meet you back at mine in 15 okay? And don't forget to pack your uniform for school!" She says slowly turning away and heading back down the way to her house.
I sneak back into the house, using my side door again and pack a bag of clothes, only some stuff I'd need for a few days and then quietly slip back out again undetected. 

School starts back tomorrow. Ugh, school. A place where I get shoved against lockers and called every horrible name under the sun on a daily basis. Well, at least I only had a month left until I could finally escape that hellhole of a school. I arrive at Sophie's and walk straight down the back to where her part of the house was. Sophie lived at the back of her parent's house in a kind of like granny flat/guest house type thing. I walked straight in and Sophie greeted me with a cup of tea (just how I like it) which I happily accepted. It's weird to think about how completely at home I feel here compared to my own "home".