Chapter 8: Personal

*JADES POV*

Should I? Aw hell!
"I fucking loved it!, thank you so much you're the best ever!"
I heard Sophie speak up but I couldn't even think straight Andy was just blankly staring at me with his piercing blue eyes, just blinking slowly like he was malfunctioning.
"I-uh-I" he studdered, oh shit what have I done.
He's kind of holding me up at the moment, my legs wrapped around him, his hands on my thighs holding me... That's when I realized it. I'm probably too heavy!
I tried to get down but andy grabbed me harder.
"Don't" he grunted in his amazingly sexy voice.
"Uhm, guys I'm gonna go to the bus with jade." He said kinda awkwardly turning out of the room.
"USE PROTECTION!" I heard someone yell.
Ashley.
Ugh as if we'd even yeah do...that.
"I can walk myself y'know" I said into Andy's neck. I currently had my hands around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder... He smelled good
Wait! jade stop!
"Uhm I'd rather not," he said rather timidly.
"Why?" I whined.
"We're nearly there anyway !" He whispered.
He walked onto the bus and I was pulled onto the bunk by Andy, sitting in his lap I felt something hard beneath...
OH
MY
GOD!
ANDY HAS A FUCKING BONER!
I giggled.
"Shut uuuuup !" Andy protested.
"Are my hugs that good ?" I asked cockily (a/n hehe see what I did there cock-ily... Sorry)
"You're too good looking" he whispered seductively in my ear. Oh god.
"JAAAAADE !?" I heard Sophie say.
Shit!
I jumped off Andy and grabbed the pillow to put it over our legs covering Andy's... Y'know.
"Aha!" Someone yelled pulling the bunk curtain open.
Ashley. Of course.
"Aw damn, thought I was going to catch you in the act." he whined.
"Oh shut up!" Andy said.
"Nope," I said, "just talking." I shrugged, holding back my grin.
I heard a camera click and looked over at Sophie.
She had her phone out.
Snapping a pic of me and Andy
My head on his shoulder, very close to each other and hands nearly touching on the pillow sitting across us.
"You have to send that to me." Andy and I both stated at the exact time.
Everyone just started laughing and getting comfortable to hang out for a little while. 

"Uhm hey jade, it's nearly 1 am we should head home," she said sadly.
I groaned.
We all swapped numbers and hugged each other goodbye, Ashley gripping Sophie's ass in the progress.
She giggled and blushed while hitting him upside the head.
Andy and I's hug lasted a bit longer.
"I'll text and call when I can." he whispered.
"I'll miss you." I whispered back.
"C'moooooon JAAAAADE !" Sophie moaned.
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shouted back.
"Bye Andy," I said sadly.
"Don't worry only a few more shows, it won't be long till we see each other again !" He said pulling me into another hug. 
"Bye!" I said walking away, waving as we went.
Sophie drove us home and as soon as we got back to her house I trudged upstairs and just fell onto the bed... I hadn't even realized I was this tired.
"Night" Sophie mumbled and she trudged to her bed.
God tonight was draining not only physically from being at a concert but very much emotionally draining.

Andy singing to me in that crowd was all I could happily think about before I fell into a much needed deep sleep.