Chapter 9: SURPRISE !

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw Andy... He texts me daily but it's just not the same.
Don't judge me I'm extremely grateful of course... but I just wish I were with him instead right now.
"WHORE!" Some kid yelled at me... Oh did I mention I'm walking down the halls of hell.
"Oi, Freak!" I hear behind me.
Oh shit, Justin.
One of the most well known, 'hottest' guys at school.
He pushed me against the locker "you gonna slit your wrist and finally end it all tonight huh?" He whispered in my ears.
I didn't see why he was that popular really, he was a complete asshole and his nose was way to close to his eyes, his body was almost oddly small for someone of his athletic ability - then again his Dad is the richest man for miles and he and his little posse never let anyone forget it.
His hand struck my face.
"ANSWER ME, WHORE!"
That exact moment of course my phone chimed, fuck.
"You gonna answer that emo? Probably one of your emo friends asking if they can join you in slitting your wrists!" He spat, hitting me yet again.
My cheek burnt and I could feel the blood on the inside of my mouth, so I spat it at his face.
"YOU FILTHY EMO BITCH!" He screamed but before he could hit me again a fist came from over my shoulder and connected with his jaw.
Everyone around us audibly gasped, not all of them at the hit, but more the person who was behind the fist.
Andrew Fucking Biersack.