Chapter 30: Days Are Numbered.

Chapter 30.

*Jades POV*

"No, you don't understand !" I could hear Sky yelling, I ran through the hospital, finding her yelling at the receptionist.

"I'm sorry miss he's in surgery." The receptionist sighed.

Sky made a sound that could pass as a sob I don't know.

I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me, relief washed over her for a second before her face became and mix of emotions.

"Jade !" She cried out before falling into my arms.

I picked her up, she was only small, and sat with her on one of the couched they had in the waiting area, while Andy talked to the receptionist.

"Shhhhh, sweetie I-it's alright, shhhh" I tried comforting her.

"Im...this... It's all my fault." She whispered.

"No, no it's not, it's your fathers, the police are looking for him right now" I said.

Trying to be calm and collected when one of your BestFriends is in surgery to keep him alive...that's hard.

"But it was MY father, if I weren't here NONE of this would of happened !" She yelled this time.

"No, CC wouldn't want you blaming yourself, especially when it's your birthday" I said.

"Where is she !?" I faintly heard from down the hall.

"Dude, chill she'll be here somewhere !" I think that was Chris.

"I think someone's here for you" I whispered to her as Ricky and the rest of MIW came around the corner.

"Sky !" Ricky shouted, Sky jumped into his arms.

There really close, but like Ricky said, brother sister close.

I sighed & Andy came over taking Sky's place on the lounge.

I laid my head down in Andy's lap.
"I-I'm sorry" I whispered.

"No" Andy said.

He pulled me up and into his chest.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too" I mumbled into his chest.

"Are you alright ?" I asked him.

"CC's a fighter, always has been." He choked out.

I knew he was having trouble keeping it in as well.

"C'mon" I said grabbing his hand, pulling him with me.

"Hey Chris, keep and eye on them for me & come get me if anything happens okay !?" I said.

"Of course" he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What ar-"

I grabbed his smokes & lighter out of his pockets.

I lit one and handed it to him & lit one for myself.

I know what your thinking 'Ewwww cigarets, cancer, gross' well I don't smoke often just one every now and then, normally stressful moments.

"I didn't know you smoked" Andy said.

We were out the front of the hospital leaning against the old brick wall of the hospital.

I shrugged taking a drag.
"I don't very often" I said.

"Now just seemed like a good time to have one" I shrugged again.

Andy lifted his arm out and I scooted closer.

We just sit there like that.

For ages...until Chris came out.

"They've got news about Christian" he said sadly.

"There waiting for you" he nodded before walking inside.

"We were able to stitch up the stab wounds, all but one missing major arteries and organs & another one hitting the large intestine." The doctor read of his clip board.

Sky's soft sobs the only noise.

All of AA, MIW & the rest of BVB plus me & Sky were here, quietly listening.

The doctor sighed and looked up at us, Me nodding from him to continue.

"As for the wounds on his head, one wasn't Bad & we managed to fix & stitch it up no problem...but the second one has caused Mr Mora to go into a coma, we think it's caused brain damage but won't be sure until we do and MIR scan" he nodded sadly before walking back towards the receptionist.

Sky's sobs became louder & her sobs & Ricky's voice were the only thing.

The rest were silent.

And sniffling Ashley made his way over to the receptionist, his word muffled from distance.

He walked back over.

"Sky ?" He asked bending down to be met with her level.

She looked up at him.

"C'mon, Ricky can come if he must" he said quietly.

The rest of us were just watching, all standing.

They left through the double doors down the halls to all the rooms, Sky using Ricky as support to walk.

Jake sunk to the floor while Jinxx sat down in one of the chairs.

Some of the other band members eventually left, giving there hope and love to CC.

Danny, Chris, Ben & Ghost we're the only people left besides Jake, Jinxx, Andy & I.

Plus Ricky & Sky & Ash down the hall.

We heard someone clear there throat.

"You guys c-can go in if you's would like...he looks...bad but Sky refuses to Leave his side & Ricky refuses to leave Sky's side t-the rooms s-sevent-teen" Ashley was getting choked up, Andy went and took him outside.

I walked up to Ben who was making his way down the hall.

We walked close to each other, but in silent.

He opened door seventeen and motioned for me to walk in.

"Thank you" I mumbled.

I saw him there.

White, sickly pale...still...not moving.
He seemed...dead, the constant beep of the heart monitor reassuring he wasn't.

A sob escaped my lips & before I even realised I had fallen Ben was scooping me up.

"Calm down, Love" he said placing me in a seat close to the door.

__________________________________________________________________

NEXT 2 CHAPTERS WILL BE UP VERY SOON BUT WILL BE IN DIFFERENT POV's

~Taz.