Chapter 47: This is the end of us.

Chapter 47.
*Jade's POV*

"Hi Sky." I smiled as I sat down next to her grave.
Tour had finally ended and me and Andy had been married 3 weeks and 2 days. "Andy and I got married while we were away." I smiled fiddling with the grass that had now fully grown over where she was buried." I wish you could of been there, but I got a feeling you kinda were." I smiled. "Ricky's thinking about popping the question too Kat." I smiled, I had been crying silently the whole time. "They're cute together, really." I laughed. "I think you'd approve of her, I know I do." I ran my hands over the grass atop of her grave. "We're off tour for a little while, and I'm not complete sure but I think Andy might be taking me away.. Again." I sighed. "I wanna be home for a while, Andy's looking for a house for us here and I just... I feel like it's all going so fast." I wiped my cheeks. "I'll admit it, I think the scariest part is.." I took a deep breathe. "Leaving Ricky, I mean... Ahhh Sky just come back, please." I sobbed. "Shhhhhh." I felt someone hug me. "I want her back Ricky." I sobbed. "So do I." He choked out before squeezing me tighter. "Everything's going so fast and I just..." I couldn't finish the sentence.
I heard something kinda clink and looked away from Ricky.
Sitting against Sky's grave were 2 silver necklaces. "R-Ricky." I choked out, he looked to where I was looking and reached over. The silver chains dangled from his hand. "Holy shit." I gasped. Ricky smiled. In Ricky's hand were 2 silver chains with 'Ricky' On one and 'Jade' On the other.
The exact necklace we had burried here last time we visited.
"You know she's trying to tell us something." Ricky said. "Well what I was saying to her before I think I know what she was trying to say, why'd you come here ?" I said taking the necklace gently off Ricky. "If she would approve of me asking Kat to marry me." He grinned. "I think that's a yes." I whispered happily. I blew a kiss to Sky before hoping up, bringing Ricky with.
"I think Andy was looking for you." Ricky shrugged. "Thanks for letting him stay by the way." I squeezed Ricky's hand.
Andy was staying with us for a while until we could find a house because the hotel was too expensive for one person, the BVB boys all went there ways home. "Of course, anything for my lovely sister." Ricky smiled, swinging our hands like we were kids again and skipping slightly.

*1 year later.*

I think that there definitely is life after death, a good and an evil. Nothing like heaven and hell but I believe there's something. I strongly believe in some type of life after death, a few weeks after Ricky and I were at sky's grave I went and got a reading, I know what you're thinking, that it's all bullshit and none of its real but I was curious okay.
The lady who read me said that I had a strong happy presence of something likely to be a spirit looking over me and that my aura, I'll explains aura too you.
An Aura, in this case, is a colour that certain gifted people see around someone kinda like an energy the chart goes likes this:

RED: Energy, Strength, Anger, Sexuality, Passion, Fear, Ego.
ORANGE: Self-control, ambition, courage, thoughtfulness, lack of will, apathetic.
YELLOW: Optimistic, happy, intellectual, friendly, indecisive, easily led.
GREEN: peaceful, healing, compassion, deceitful, jealous.
BLUE: Spiritual, loyal, creative, sensitive, kind, moody.
VIOLET: Highly spiritual, wisdom, intuition.
INDIGO: Benevolence, highly intuitive, seeker.
PINK: Love, sincerity, friendship.
GREY: Depression, sadness, exhaustion, low energy, skepticism.
BROWN: Greed, self-involvement, opinionated.
BLACK: Lacking energy, illness, imminent death.
WHITE: Perfect balance.