Chapter 4: FAN FUCKING GIRLING

"Ugh, you're so lazy Sophie !" I grunted at her.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" Sophie says finally getting up and heading to the shower. "Oi soph!?" I said  "Yeah?" She replied groggily. "You might need a towel?" I answered chucking her a clean towel.
She mumbled something under her breath and walking in to have a shower. I got dressed into a black long-sleeved shirt that's all ripped front and back, the long sleeves were to cover my self-harm because I really didn't need the questions and stares ruining my day, blood-red skinny jeans and my black combat lace-up boots... "AHHHHHHHH!" I heard a scream from the bathroom, I ran nearly tripping over in the progress. "Sophie what's wrong!? What's happened!? Are you okay!!!??"
I couldn't see through the steam... Someone *cough cough* Sophie *cough* forgot to turn on the fan...no reply... "SOPHIE!?" I yelled." WE ARE GOING TO MEET BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" she screamed back at me. "God I thought you hurt yourself, dickhead!"
After 20 more minutes, Sophie finally finished in the shower. I walked in checking that the hair straightener was heated enough, which it was so I straightened what little hair I have and applied a little foundation, a load of eyeliner (like always) and some grey eyeshadow. As I walk out Sophie walked in. 

*3 hours later*

It's 12 pm and finally time to leave but my phone rang just as we were about to walk out the door. "Hel-" Before I could finish my mother's voice came screaming through the other end. "YOU WORTHLESS CHILD, WHERE ARE YOU?!, YOU NEVER HELP AROUND THIS HOUSE, IT'S A PIGSTY AND YOU HAVEN'T CLEANED IT!"
I'm absolutely sick of her! " YOU KNOW WHAT!? YOU MADE THAT MESS! WHY DONT YOU CLEAN IT UP, HUH?! IM LEAVING, IM SICK OF YOU AND YOUR SO-CALLED 'PARENTING'!" I hung up. Sophie just stared at me, a look of slight shock on her face but she didn't say anything and we continued out the door and into the car to leave. I wasn't going to allow my horrible excuse for a mother ruin my day 

 We finally arrived and Sophie was pretty much skipping to the arena. "RACE YOU THERE!" I shouted running ahead of her and around a corner towards the arena but as I skidded around the corner I ran headfirst into something very solid and fell straight back onto my ass, how embarrassing.

"OHHH! pretty girl!" The very solid person said sounding surprised. Sophie came running behind me but skidding to a halt when she saw me on the ground. "Holy shit," she spoke after she had looked up... Huh?
I followed her gaze and finally saw who I had ran into. 

Oh- fucking Purdy...