Chapter 35: We Dont Belong.

Chapter 35.

*Jade's POV*

"Do you think there sexually involved ?" I heard being whispered.

"Dude !? No, they're just both hurting really bad I can't believe you'd think Ricky would do that to YOUR girlfriend" that was ghost, I'm guessing Andrew thought me and Ricky were sleeping together, well ouch.

I pulled open the curtain & they froze, looking over at me.

I closed the curtain door & walked in between them.

"Wake up Ricky & I'll slit both your throats" I whispered, walking out of the bus quiet angrily.

"Jade, wait !" Andrew called after me.

I kept walking, to the BVB bus, I mean all my things were there,
I'm going to have to move them, ugh fuck my life.

"Piss off" I mumbled.

My shoulder was grasped hard and I was spun around.

"Listen to me god dammit !" He shouted.
"YOU THOUGHT ID CHEAT ON YOU !?!" I shouted back in disbelief.

"Maybe." He whispered looking down at the ground.

"FUCK YOU ! YOU KNOW THAT, FUCK.YOU. Your unbelievable ! IM HURTING ANDREW THIS IS ALL MY FAULT SHES DEAD BECAUSE OF ME ! RICKY IS THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME RIGHT NOW SO SORRY IF I WANT TO BE WITH THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON THAT UNDERSTANDS & ACCEPTS ME RIGHT NOW !" I yelled.
Andrew sighed and I walked to the AA bus.

Fuck going back to the BVB bus.
I'd get one of the guys to go get my stuff if it comes to that.

I knocked on the door.

"Jade ?" Cameron said confused.
"Uhm is Danny here ?" I asked, before I could ask Danny appeared, pulling up his pants and buttoning them up, some blonde bimbo behind him, she was complaining about something, Cameron left & Danny turned to me.

"Give me a sec." He smiled, turning back to the blonde.

"I'm sorry, but one of my BestFriends is clearly in some distress right now, maybe another time." He put his hand on her lower back and guided her out, I stepped a side to let them through and she scowled at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Danny turned back towards me once the blonde was gone.
"Nope, shower first, I don't want your bimbo sex sweat on me." I said before he could talk.

He laughed and motioned for me to come in.

"Bens in the back room, I'll shower and then we can talk." Danny said.

I walked to the back room and knocked.

"Yo wud- oh jade ?" He said confused.

He looked quickly back to his game and I'm guessing because it became quiet he paused it.

He opened his arms
I started walking towards him then stopped.
"Sex free ?" I questioned.

He laughed.
"Come here noodle head." He said before leaning forward and grabbing me.

I hugged him tight and then rolled and sat next to him.

"What are you playing ?" I asked.
"Eh, Halo" he said.

I knew games, just not halo, Sophie had a playstation & an xbox so we always played but normally just call of duty black ops & ghost & stuff like that, I'm sure she has halo but we've never played it together.

"Oh, any good ?" I asked.
"Yeah it's alright." He smiled.

I saw Danny walk from the bathroom and I hoped up, hugging Ben goodbye.