Chapter 10: you shouldn't have

"A-andy?" I asked.
He had the scariest look on his face.
"H-he, you aren't meant to hit women," he said through gritted teeth.
Everyone was just looking from Justin on the ground knocked out, to Andy and back.
"C'mon let's go" I sighed grabbing his hand and pulling him with me.
"J-jade, I'm sorry I don't know what..."
Before he could finish I jumped onto him, enveloping him into a huge hug.
"Thank you, Andy," I whispered.
He grabbed ahold of my chin and turned my head so he could examine my cheek.
He touched it gently and I winced.
"Sorry" he mumbled then kissed my cheek...

*ANDY's POV*

She... I just... I got angry and flipped, he shouldn't have hit her!
I kissed her cheek and she instantly blushed... I loved that I caused that type of reaction from her.
"Sorry," I mumbled.
She looked up at me confused.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there earlier.... I promised to protect you... and I wasn't here" I mumbled.
"Andy! You can not blame this on yourself ! If anything you did save me, he's done worse before, Andy you DID save me, I've missed you" she said and basically jumped into my arms.
Oh shit...
"Uhm jade ?" I asked, I could feel her warm breath on my neck... Oh god it felt good.
"Mmmmm ?" She grunted.
"Let's go" I said intertwining our hands together as she jumped off of me.
"Hmm okay, where to?" she smiled up at me as if nothing had even happened like she hadn't just been attacked. It takes a lot for a person to just be able to shut off such a major thing happening so quickly, I'd have to remember that about Jade.
"You'll see beautiful." I purely said that to make her blush, she realized and playfully punched me in the arm.
"HEY!" I said, holding my arm and acting a lot more hurt than I was.
She leaned up to me and whisper in my ear "I could have done worse."
My breath hitched in my throat.
I could literally just turn my head and kiss her right now.
ANDY !
God
Stop
Right
Now

"Jade.." I said
She looked over towards me.
"I-I-..." Oh god what was I going to say! No not now, later when you know more! My brain screamed at me.
"Uh... I've missed you !" I said engulfing her in a hug before she could see my cover-up.
"I need you, Andy, I've missed you so much too, thank you for being at least on the phone when I needed you" she said.

*JADES POV*

"I need you andy, I've missed you so much too, thank you for being at least on the phone when I needed you"

A couple days ago I went back to my mothers to get the rest of my items... I'd turned 18... Only Sophie knew though because I didn't like the attention of birthday parties.
Oh okay, so yea I went to get my stuff to move in with Soph until I find an apartment or house or whatever.

I walked in the door and I could hear mum snoring in the lounge room... So I walked to my room and started packing everything, I already had a bed at Sophie's and an on-suite so I would be fine for furniture. 
So mum came bursting into my room screaming at me and throwing everything I had been packing out of the bags they were in. "YOU ARENT GOING ANYWHERE YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!" She screamed. I thrashed and screamed and kicked my way through grabbing what I could and leaving, her throwing things and still grabbing at me in the process.

I got back to Sophie's and she had left a note to say that she was out with her uncle.
I ran to my room and looked through everything hoping I had grabbed them safely from my mother's destructive path... I had... My kit, I know I'm meant to be in recovery but... these are my trusty friends... I turn to them when I need them most I can't just throw them away!
I grabbed one and went into my bathroom.
The lifeless piece of metal felt good just pressed into my palm.

Then my phone started ringing.

"H-hello ?" I choked out.
"Stop don't do it! What's wrong what happened, jade I said for you to call me when you felt like this"
I gasped how ? But he... What !?
"H-how !" I asked
"I had this feeling something just....wasn't right," he said

He spent the rest of the night on the phone to me until I had fallen asleep to him humming some new song he was working on.
Andy saved me that night... I might of actually ended it all that night... I don't know what I'd do without him.

"No problem, Jade I'm always here I want you to understand that, now that I'm here for a while, I'm going to spend all the time I can with you" he said squeezing me harder in the hug.
His hugs were the best.
"Okay well we better get going," he said letting me go and grabbing my hand instead.

We had arrived at this huge house.
"Welcome to the band house!" andy said ushering to the house.
"Aaaaaaandy!!" I said tugging at his sleeve.
"What are we doing here!?" I asked, suspicious and slightly conscious of how ratty I looked.
"You'll see" he said winking...causing me to blush... again.
God jade what's coming over you!?
ITS ANDY! He won't ever like you, your pathetic.
"Your amazing, y'know that jade, "Andy said.
We reached the door and andy bent down to my level.
"I'm sorry they insisted..." he whispered in my ear.
Before I could ask anything he opened the door ushering me inside.
"SUUUURRRRPRRRRIIIIISSSSESE!!"
Oh
No.
CC, Ashley, jinx, jake, Sammi, Ella and Sophie.
"Happy 18th!" CC yelled.