Chapter 2: WHAAAAT!?

"So what's happened this time huh?" Sophie asks, straight to the point as always. "Well, uhh-" I took a shaky breath not wanting to cry any more than I already silently had done. "The usual, you're hopeless, not her child, blah blah blah," I say trying to hide how truly sad I was. Sophie grabbed my wrists and pulled my bracelets up. She teared up at the sight of them. It'd been 2 weeks since I had last self-harmed, but they were pretty gruesome and only just starting to fully turn into scabs, some healed edges you could see would already be turning into scars. "You can't do this, understand me?!" I silently nodded at her statement. She pulled me into a hug and we spent the rest of the night talking over tea and biscuits before we said our goodnights to each other. 

*2 days later*

I hear a scream from Sophie's room and run as fast as I can, Sophie lay on the ground holding her phone to her chest rolling around and crying with a huge grin across her face. "SOPHIE!" I shook her. She looked up at me and smiled like a Cheshire Cat. "What is it!?" I asked, kind of worrying she'd gone a bit insane. She couldn't speak so she just handed me her phone in awestruck. An email was opened on the screen and confusingly I started to read-

Dear Miss S.Way,
We would like to inform you that you have won the LiveNation Double VIP Meet and Greet passes to the Concert of the one and only BLACK VEIL BRIDES...

I didn't bother reading the rest before screaming and jumping up and down, eventually ending up on the floor with one Miss S.Way, My one, and only best friend.
"Jade-Lee Still..." Sophie said suddenly getting up on one knee like an idiot. "...Will you do the honours of joining me to attend the show of Black Veil Brides," she said, holding back her laughter. "I thought you'd never ask!" I said in a bad mimic of a posh British accent which caused us both to erupt into shaking fits of uncontrollable laughter. Once we had finally controlled ourselves Sophie grabbed her phone and re-read the message, her face fell.
"WE ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS!" She screamed, grabbing her keys and my wrist dragging us both through the door towards her beat-up second-hand car. Luckily I was already dressed, wearing my tartan torn skinny jeans with my Pierce The Veil T-Shirt tucked into them and of course my combat boots. My BVB necklace was also hidden tucked under my shirt like always. Sophie had constantly poked fun at me for how I never took the goddamn thing off!  

"Ugh! I hate shopping." I sighed as we pulled up to the mall.
"So do I but... the concert... and we... Clothes!" was all she could get out before she got that 'off with the fairies' look. This happened whenever she thought of the concert. For the next two days, I had a feeling she was going to be very distracted and 'off with the fairies', "Uh yeah... So let's go!" She said trying to sound excited about shopping... and failing. We looked at each other and just burst out laughing. Black Veil Brides... They kinda saved my life... I'm going to meet my "saviours". The band who don't even know how much their music has helped me through, the band that don't even know how much their music has just given me an overwhelming sense of belonging and love.