Chapter 45: What's killing me is...

Chapter 45.

~Jade's POV~

*RECAP*

...
No longer than 10 minutes later there was a knock on the bus door.
I answered it.

What I saw...
Was NOT what I expected.

*

"What the hell !?" I asked confused.
"Why are you dressed like that !?" No one answered me, Kat, Ricky & Allie all just walked on to the bus.
"Come on girly we have limited amount of time here." Allie snapped.
She had one of those dress bags you put an outfit in so it doesn't get ruined or anything.

"Uhhh hey guys..." I said.
"Yeahhh ?" They all said together.
"What's this." I went to touch the bag Allie had laid down but she slapped away my hand.
"No touch !" She snapped.
Ricky laughed and I glared at him, he was wearing a white undershirt and a black vest buttoned up over the top, with black jeans, kind of like his stage attire but more fancy and less body/face make-up.
"Shower now, wash your hair and shave, trust me."
I was still in pajamas and my pants were quite short.
"Hold on !" Ricky said grabbing my wrist.
Before I could ask what he lifted my shorts up slightly.
"WHAT THE HELL !?" He shouted.
I smirked, Kat & Allie looked astonished.
"It's a tattoo Richard, you're covered in them." I said in a monotone voice and nodded my head.
"We'll talk about this later ! Shower now !" He snapped.
I sighed, god it's just a tattoo and I mean he has heaps and I ALREADY HAVE ONE !? Also he has no control over what I do or when I do it.

I stomped to the bathroom and closed the door.

"I'm descent." I called out after Kat had Asked.
I was in a bra and shorts, descent enough !
Ricky opened the door and walked in, closing it.
"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean too snap, how long have you had it and what's the meaning about ?" He asked smiling.
"I got it at the last venue, I kinda had a whinge too Chris about how I couldn't swim because swimmers revealed my bad scars on my thighs so he took me too see Megan and she did her best with what I wanted tattooed." I shrugged.
"What's the meaning behind it, Jade." He said knowing I skipped the question.
"The meaning behind it is too do with a social project kind of thing that I tried doing when I was younger, called the butterfly project.
It was that you have someone draw a butterfly on your body and you can't cut because that kills the butterfly, it helped so I decided too get this." I shrugged.
It was a huge thigh piece, with a butterfly atop of 3 flowers, it was really detailed and You could only see a few scars but only if you were really looking for them could you find them.
"That's beautiful." Ricky said smiling widely, before hugging me. "Okay no crying today !" Allie said from the door, Ricky laughed before leaving.
"Okay, Kat's doing makeup I'm doing hair." She smirked. "What for !?" I asked, looking at Kat & Allie, their hair was styled fancy and there make-up was done well. "You'll see, trust me just let us do this." Allie said brushing through my hair, which is now passed my shoulders.

~~~

"No !" Ricky shouted into the phone.
"Yeah, I know ! I will." He sighed hanging up.
"What's wrong ?" I asked.
Kat & Allie went back out too the bus & left me in the back room.
"Nothing, just a lot is relying on me." He smiled.
Kat and Allie came back with 3 of those dress bag you would put an outfit in. "Ricky take this one." Allie handed one too him. Kat whispered something too him and he left with it.
"These are ours, we want you too help with ours before we put yours on." Kat smirked. She along with Allie unzipped there bags, revealing Long black dresses with white pieces of fabric loosely tied around under the breast section... Just like...
"Holy shit." I whispered, I hit Allie's shoulder.
"No, Nope, noooo, no, nope, nope, no fucking way !!!!" I squealed.
"Help us." Allie said rubbing her shoulder.
They put the dresses on and I helped a just and tie them.
"NO DONT CRY !" Kat shouted when I looked up at her from fixing the hem of the dress.
"NOOO DONT RUIN IT !" Allie shouted.
"RIIIICCCKKKYYYYY !!!!" Kat yelled, a hand popped in with the other dress suit and Kat grabbed it from his hand.
"Thank you." She smiled out the door.
They unzipped the bag and I started crying.
"I told you we should of done her makeup afterwards." Kat sighed.
"Well touch it up, now help me unzip the back and get her into it." Allie said.
I was awestruck.
The dress was beautiful.
The top part being lace before the bottom being like silk.
A black ribbon the exact same as the girls dresses but black hung loosely in the same place.
It'll wrap around tighter when we tie it obviously.
But just... Wow.
"I fucking hate you all." I cried, shimmying into the dress, Kat and Allie each pulled the top over my shoulders an through my arms.
"Wow." Allie breathed standing back.

My hair was fishtail braided and hung down my left shoulder, my make-up light and elegant.
"Fix her make-up before we show Ricky." Allie smirked.
"He's so going too cry, holy shit." She looked at me with wide eyes.
Kat fixed my make-up before opening the door and slipping it out.
"Shoes !" Allie squealed, reaching into the bottom of the bag.
She pulled out white heels.
Fuck.

"Al, bring her out." I heard Kat whisper.
I walked out in the heels, a little shaky. I looked up just as Ricky turned around.
His eyes went wide and he covered his mouth with his hands.
"HOLY SHIT !" He yelled. "Oh god I look horrible don't I !?" I started panicking. "You're beautiful, sis." Ricky smirked.
"Okay Rick has something for you." Kat smirked nudging him. He walked away and came back with two small boxes, he opened them when he reached me.
"Holy shit." I whispered.
"Wear them ?" Ricky asked.
"Of course." I smiled, hugging him tightly.
One box was a pair of black earrings and a matching necklace, the other a wavy woven black metal bracelet.

~~~~

"Get her in the car !" Kat shouted from the bathroom. "Come on, I ride with you, they ride together first, we'll just go hop in the car." Ricky said grabbing ahold of my hand and taking me too a car that was parked in the venue, the cars were awesome and had wedding banners on them.

10 minutes later Kat & Allie were leaving in the car in front of us, the driver of ours lacking behind deliberately. "Nervous ?" Ricky asked. My stomach felt like a feather was in there. "Petrified." I squeaked.
He leant over and whispered in my ear.

"So am I."

_____________________________________________

Small but critical & eventful chapter.

I'll try an update as soon as possible x

Please vote, comment and fan me xx

~MotionlessInTaz x