Chapter 38: I Open Mine Daily, Leaving Bones Exposed.

Chapter 38.

{Tittle Credit to OM&M's Bones Exposed}

*Jade's POV*

"So what did you want to talk about ?" I asked.

"Well... How are you.. You know now ?" He asked awkwardly.
"I'm... Getting better." I mumbled.

I sighed, "Andy what do you really want !?" I said crossing my arms.

"She doesn't know what went down between us & I'd prefer it to stay like that." He said referring to Kat.

"You're fucking kidding me right !?" I said.
"No, I'm being dead serious !" He said.
"For fucks sake !" I shouted before walking downstairs & out to the backyard, standing in front of Kat.

"JADE DO-" Andy shouted, my voice cut him off.

"I'd like to inform you, because your boyfriend wouldn't like you to know but that's not how I roll, me & him dated & then one of my closest friends killed herself & I went into a deep fucked up depression before me & him got into an argument, he locked me out of the tour bus each night & didn't accept my grieving progress, I recently found out he was going to purpose to me before I became deeply depressed and if it weren't for my friend Ricky over here your precious boyfriend would of cheated on you with some bitch last night, I don't like to lie so unlike him I'm telling you the truth, I want nothing bad between us, your actually alright." I said.

Everyone had become quiet and stopped to watch us.

"Wow." Kat breathed.
She turned around to face Andy in the door way.
"You really did that to her !?" She asked confused, he hung his head down and sighed.
"You nearly cheated on me ?" She asked, before he could say anything she stood up and hung her head high, walking over to him and slapping him & hitting at his chest, I walked over and pulled her away with CC's help.

"I hate you." Andy spat at me before leaving.
"LOVE YOU TOO !" I shouted back sarcastically.

"Thank you, any other girl would of just lied." Kat said, Turning around and hugging me.
"No problem."
I smiled.

Ash mumbled something to CC & thanked Ricky for having him before leaving.

"NOW -" Chris shouted.
"TIME TO GET FUCKING DRUNK !" He shouted raising a bottle of vodka.

We all cheered.

Oh how I'm going to regret this in the morning.

~~~~
*3 days later*

"Kat ?!" I whispered.
"WHAAT !?" She whispered back.
"Is Ricky here !?" I whispered.

"No, he's gone until tomorrow I think." She whispered back.

"WOOOP !" I shouted, hoping out of the bed, I was only wearing under garments & an oversized t-shirt but I didn't care, I slid over the floorboards, because I had socks on I literally slid, to the massive speaker system that was joined to all around the house, plugging my phone in and hitting shuffle, Puppets by Motionless In White came on and I laughed, I pulled Kat out of my bed and held both her hands, jumping up and down and slightly head banging, after having a fit of laughter she joined in, we started dancing all around the house, both without and pants on and just oversized shirts on, I'm pretty sure there both Ricky's.

We heard laughing from behind us and I turned around abruptly.

Ricky & everyone else was there, laughing & holding there phones up.

"NOOOOO !"
I shouted diving for Ricky's phone, Kat going for Chris's.

"Too late, already uploaded." Ricky teased.