Chapter 33: I swore I HAD a Heart.

Chapter 33.

*Jade's POV*

~1 month later, Court Hearing.~

"...-LIFE !" The judge had shouted.

It kept ringing in my head.

Life.
Life.
Life.

Until he dies, hopefully.

"Jade !?" Ricky said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry what !?" I said shaking out of my trance.

The hearing had been at 2, so it's now 3, Ricky hasn't seen Sky since this morning & he's worrying but I'm sure she's fine, she's at a hospital what's the worst that could happen !?

CC still hasn't woken up.
NONE of us are letting him go, he's a fighter.
There's slight brain damage from the blow but not to bad, not so horrible that it's kill him.

"Andy asked you if you want anything ?" He asked gesturing to the fast food place we had pulled up at.

"Uhm, sure just a cheeseburger" I mumbled.

Ricky leaned forward, "She'll have a small cheeseburger meal !" Ricky said to Andy who was driving.

I was in the bag, squished between Ben & Ricky, Danny in the front passenger, Andy driving.
Jake Driving the other car with Jinxx in the passenger & Ryan, Chris & Ghost in the back.

We were only aloud a certain amount of people so, just the ones i listed.

I hit Ricky.
"Hey !" He protested.
"I only wanted a cheeseburger !" I groaned.
"You haven't eaten all day babe he was right to do that" Andy said from the front.

I huffed and turned around to face the car of boys behind us.
Ryan was in the middle so I could see him, I stuck the rude finger up at him and stuck my tongue out.

He made a heart shape with his hands & a kissy face.
I did the metal face with the horns and everything before Jake beeped his horn, the car in front of us had gone but as I turned around everyone was staring at my & Ryans little game.

I blushed & sat back down right, looking at my lap.

"You seem happy love" Andy said from the front seat.

"He got life, I am happy"
I said.
"For now" I mumbled.

"What ?" Ricky said.

"Nothing" I smiled slightly.

Warped was finished.

CC was still in the hospital, I thought he'd be awake by now, I think we all kinda hoped he would be.

I miss his contagious laugh and smile and just him.

I miss Christian.

~~~~

*Burn Baby Burn, she's a witch and I'm a heri-*

"Hello ?" I answered my phones.

I'd changed my ringtone from AA to BVB but then MIW, I wanted to have it as scissorhands but it would work so.

"Yes uhm...Jade ?" I heard her say.

"S-Sophie !?" I stuttered.

Andy looked at me confused from beside me.

We'd stopped at a small park to eat our food, the hospital didn't allow outside food.

"Y-yeah it's me, uhm how are you ?" It came out like she wasn't sure what to ask.