𝟎𝟓. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

CHAPTER FIVE
jealous feels

YASMINE MCCALL

I hoisted my purse further up my arm as I tried to read the text I'd just received from my mom.

Hey baby! I got tomorrow off, so you and me will be going together to watch Scott's game. Do you know why he seems like he doesn't want me there? - Mom

I sighed and stopped walking, leaning up against a random wall. My mother had no idea why Scott was acting like this and since we'd planned for Scott not to play, she would be so disappointed now that Scott had finally made first line.

It's not that, mom. Scott's just nervous about playing his first game as a player on first line. It has nothing to do with you, I swear! - Yasmine

Stiles walked right past me and said nothing, but just grabbed my arm and pulled me with him.

"I'm wearing heels, Stiles." I reminded him as he began to slowly run. "Don't rush or drag me."

As we made to Scott's locker where he was already standing, Stiles grabbed my brother and pulled him over to the stairs. "Tell me what they're saying."

I moved forward a little and peaked out to see Sheriff Stilinski standing with a deputy and a member of the school staff, talking.

"Can you hear them?!" Stiles asked eagerly.

Scott shushed him and turned his head again, probably focusing to listen to the conversation going on.

"Curfew because of the body." Scott told us.

Stiles slapped Scott's shoulder and stepped back. "Unbelievable! My dad's out looking for a rabid animal while the jerk-off who actually killed the girl is just hanging out, doing whatever he wants."

"We can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." I reminded Stiles and ran a hand through my hair.

"I can do something."

"Like what?" Scott sassed back at Stiles.

"Find the other half of the body." Stiles said before backing away.

My eyes widened. "Are you kidding?"

Scott tapped my shoulder and made me look to the side where Lydia was introducing Allison to another lacrosse player. "Is she serious?"

"Lydia's just being a bitch like always, Scott. She thinks she's making Allison happy by introducing her to stuck-up and arrogant lacrosse players."

"In math today, she addressed the rumors about me not playing. She was determined that I had to play because if the team lost the first game of the season, she'd be dating the captain of losing team and not the winning team." Scott told me and sighed frustrated. "And she also said that if I didn't play or we lost tomorrow, she'd introduce Allison to other lacrosse players."

I rolled my eyes at my brother and punched his arm, making him wince. "Walk over there and talk to Allison. Make sure she actually knows you're interested so she won't be going for other guys." I pushed Scott forward and nodded encouragingly. "Go!"

As Scott walked over to his crush, a random lacrosse player and the bitch of the school, I turned around and walked back to my locker again, opening it.

^^^^

"What did you find?" Stiles asked just as he opened the door to Scott's bedroom and ran in. "How'd you find it? Where did you find it?"