𝟑𝟑. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 {𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨}

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
winter formal {part two}

NARRATOR

Yasmine stormed out of the girls' restroom and right into the gymnasium, where the sound of her heels made people look over at the dark-haired girl.

Scott McCall had witnessed everything that had happened and even though he was happy for his best friend, he was confused as to why Yasmine had stormed out of the gymnasium. The young werewolf had no idea how strong Yasmine's feelings for Stiles were.

Yasmine had stormed over to Danny and mumbled a few words to him from where he'd rushed off with a smirk on his face, which Stiles had witnessed while dancing with Lydia Martin.

The hazel-eyed boy had finally managed to get Lydia Martin to dance with him and that alone stunned him, but he had no idea why he felt so restless while he danced with the stunning strawberry blonde. His eyes had found Yasmine the minute she'd walked back into the gymnasium and he was gobsmacked, to say the least.

Yasmine looked absolutely gorgeous and he really wanted to go tell her that, but he couldn't as he was dancing with Lydia, who had her head resting on his shoulder. The brunette had looked over at Stiles and Lydia, and once her dark-chocolate colored eyes had met with his hazel eyes, the two shared a brief moment before Danny returned and Yasmine looked away.

"This is Chris," Danny introduced Yasmine to the tall lacrosse player. "He's on the lacrosse team."

The tall blonde boy with his shining blue eyes grinned at the stunning brunette dressed in white. "I'm Chris. You are?"

"Yasmine. Now come dance with me." The brunette grabbed his hand and lead him onto the dance floor. They went to the middle of the dance floor and Yasmine let the guy put his hands on her waist as they danced.

Yasmine had no idea who this guy actually was and she didn't care. Her goal was just to forget about Stiles for a while and just, possibly, have some fun.

Chris began lowering his hands from her waist to her lower back, not realizing that Yasmine wasn't up for that or realizing that Stiles' eyes were watching his every move from a distance, getting ready to walk over and punch the lacrosse player in the face.

Yasmine grabbed his hands just before they reached her butt and backed away, holding his wrists tightly in her hands. "I don't think so, Chris. Now run off and go find some girl who's actually loose enough to sleep with you before I kick you in the balls." She threatened with a sickly sweet smile on her lips, smirking to herself as Chris ran off, his eyes widened.

Stiles felt some kind of way as he watched Yasmine standing up for herself. He never actually realized how beautiful Yasmine was until he wasn't with her. The way her dark brown, almost black, hair fell perfectly down her shoulders and framed her face. The sharp structure of her face complimenting her full eyebrows and her straight nose. The beautiful tan skin-tone that matched her dark brown eyes and her plump, pink lips. Yasmine McCall was an absolutely beauty -- something Stiles had just realized.

"McCall! I see you! Come here, buddy." Coach Finstock yelled loudly as he spotted Scott McCall sitting high up in the bleachers. "Come here. McCall!

"Get outta my way!" He pushed a dancing kid to the side. "McCall! It's a small gym, buddy."

Yasmine, who'd been sitting down by her table after leaving the dance floor, looked around with wide eyes, hearing the Coach yell her last name. She knew Scott had been caught and he was in big trouble.