𝟎𝟕. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

CHAPTER SEVEN
theories about hot girls

YASMINE MCCALL

"So, you killed her?"

Apparently Scott had this dream where he literally dragged Allison through a bus, in his wolf form, and 'killed' her before she could escape. And now he was afraid that it had some sort of meaning.

"I don't know." Scott replied to Stiles' statement. "I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breath. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have." Stiles told us. "Usually ends a little differently."

"A: I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real before and B: never give me that much detail of you in bed again."

"Noted. Lemme take a guess here-"

"I-I know! You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow." Scott assumed. "I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not!" Stiles denied, but crumbled after a look from Scott. "Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, alright? Personally, I like you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, there's not like a 'lycanthropy for beginners' class you can take."

Scott glanced at briefly. "Not a class, but a teacher."

"Who? Derek?" I bursted out shocked, my eyes widening.

Stiles slapped the back of my brother's head. "Are you forgetting the part where we got him toss in jail?!"

"Yeah, I know! But...chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus felt so real."

My eyebrows furrowed. "How real?"

"Like it actually happened."

The two boys swung open the doors as we walked outside and immediately, we all stopped walking. In front of us was a school bus with its backdoor almost ripped off and blood everywhere, just like Scott had described in his dream.

I stared at the side of Scott's head in complete and utter shock. "I think it did."

^^^^

"She's probably fine!" Stiles told Scott as he rushed down the hallway of the school, trying to find Allison.

After we'd seen the bloody bus in the lot, Scott had worried about whether or not he'd actually hurt Allison.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles!"

"You know, it could just be a coincidence." I tried to convince Scott, but I was pretty damn worried myself. "Right? A seriously amazing coincidence."

My brother looked at the two of us with an almost begging expression. "Just help me find her, okay?"

The three of us looked around us as we walked down the hallway, but Allison was nowhere to be found. Maybe she hadn't arrived yet, but school was about to begin and she would be seriously late if she didn't arrive within the next few minutes. Even I was worried because Allison seemed like a nice girl and it seemed like Scott and her really liked each other, so of course I wanted to see her safe and sound.

Stiles and I got separated from Scott who seemed very frantic about it. While Stiles went to go get his books from the locker, I went into the girls' bathroom and sighed as I stood in front of the mirror.

Scott had barely been a werewolf for a week and I already felt like it'd been years. Constantly, I feared that someone or something would cause Scott to lash out completely and potentially rip out someone's throat or kill an entire classroom filled with students. Constantly I feared that he was going to snap and maybe even hurt himself in order not to hurt others. I was already stressed out about Scott and his new powers, so now I was worrying about how the hell I was going to deal with this as each day passed.