𝟏𝟓. 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
sour hale

YASMINE MCCALL

"What did he say?"

I yelled out of shock and looked up from my phone only to see Derek Hale standing in the corner of my bedroom with his arms crossed over his chest and in his signature leather jacket.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I hissed lowly, trying not to attracted Scott's attention. "It's not even six AM yet!"

The Alpha had just been in my bedroom last night and almost murdered me, and now Derek had managed to sneak into my bedroom while I was texting Danny.

Derek walked closer with a serious look on his face. "What. Did. He. Say?" He asked much slower and much scarier as I slowly stood up from my bed and began backing up. He just kept walking closer and closer until my back hit a wall and I was trapped.

My breath picked up in fear. "C-can you move?" I asked scared and felt my confidence rise again, but very slowly. "I-I'm only wearing a towel," I pointed out and nodded towards my body that was only covered by the hot pink, fluffy towel.

Derek realized that he'd been way too close and backed up, but the same stern stare remained on his face as his face stayed neutral.

"Nothing," I sighed and sat down on my bed, making sure he couldn't see anything he wasn't suppose to. "He just stood in the corner of my bedroom and when I woke up and saw him, it was like he had to prove the power he currently possessed."

Derek's thick eyebrows pulled together. "Why do you say that?"

"Because he pressed his claws to my throat and covered my throat, proving that, if he had wanted, he could literally kill me right then and there, and nobody would even know anything." I gulped and uncomfortably rubbed the back of my neck. "He jumped out the window before I could yell for anyone, and I saw him turn back into a human, but I never saw anything that could reveal his true identity."

Derek nodded and suddenly, he just opened the window and jumped out. I rushed over and looked over, but Derek was nowhere in sight.

"Yasmine, you up yet?" I heard Scott yell from the corridor. "And can I come in?"

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down so he wouldn't see how flustered I was. "Yeah, come in."

Scott opened the door with a small smile on his face, his brown eyes staring into mine. "Mom already left, so I'm taking you to school today."

"I know she left, Scott. I do have to get school a little earlier today, so is it possible for us to leave twenty minutes earlier?" I asked and smiled sheepishly. "I have to finish my assignment for Harris, but I need something from the Art classroom to do that."

"Sure," Scott agreed and ruffled his wet hair. "We can leave early, just be down soon, then."

"Okay."

The minute Scott closed the door and I heard him walk away again, I sighed relieved and fell back onto my bed, correcting my towel. Why did this all have to be so fucking stressful?

^^^^

I played gently with my loose curls as I sat in front of Stiles. After finishing my assignment for Mr. Harris, I dropped by his office and dropped it off before I came to this classroom where the first lesson of today would take place.