𝟏𝟔. 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
wolf training, stilinski style

YASMINE MCCALL

After Allison had left and Scott had come out of the restroom, we'd met up with Stiles who was very determined as he asked us to meet him by the boys' locker room in a few minutes. As we made it there, Stiles wanted us to follow him out to the lacrosse field, so we did.

Stiles sat down on a bench as he placed a sports bag on it and a lacrosse stick. "Okay, now, put this on." He said to Scott and handed him the heart-rate monitor that Coach used for the Cross County track team.

"Isn't this one of the heart-rate monitors for the track team?" Scott questioned our best friend as he scanned the monitor with his eyes.

"Yeah, I borrowed it." Stiles replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "Stole it." I corrected him, knowing he'd never ask Coach for permission to borrow his heart-rate monitor.

"Temporary misappropriated," Stiles rephrased the words 'stole it' with a fierce look on his face. "Coach uses it to monitor his heart-rate with his phone while he jogs. You're gonna wear it for rest of the day."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the phone in Stiles' hands. "Isn't that Coach's phone?" He asked confused.

"That I stole." Stiles nodded, making me crack up a little at his honesty, but also admire the way he licked his lips.

I arched an eyebrow at the buzz-cut boy again. "Why?"

"Alright well, your heart-rate goes up when you go wolf, right?" Stiles questioned Scott. "When you play lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is tied to leaning to control your heart-rate."

Scott gazed over at me with wide eyes and then back at Stiles. "Like the Incredible Hulk."

"Kinda like the Incredible Hulk," Stiles mumbled. "Yeah."

"I'm like the Incredible Hulk."

I smacked my brother's head back the back. "Just shut up and put the strap on!" Stiles and I sighed in annoyance at the same time.

I corrected my beige cardigan as Stiles motioned for Scott to back further into the field. I watched as he picked up the sports bag, the lacrosse and began walking behind Scott. He pulled out a roll of duck tape and taped Scott's wrists together behind his back.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period." Scott called after us as Stiles grabbed my wrist, making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, and dragged me backwards with him.

"Alright, ready?" Stiles asked Scott.

Scott turned around to face us. "No."

"Remember," I said to Scott. "Don't get angry." I smiled sweetly at him as I made sure my wavy hair didn't just fly around in random places because of the gentle breeze.

Scott sighed to himself. "I'm starting to think this is a very bad idea." He said as I grinned while Stiles entered the app for the heart-rate monitor on Coach's phone.