𝟏𝟕. 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
good girl yasmine mccall

YASMINE MCCALL

"It's her." Stiles said immediately after the three of us walked out of Coach's class that had just ended.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked confused.

I sighed at how slow he was at times. "It's Allison," I said.

"Remember when you told me about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right?" Stiles questioned. "A-about protecting her?"

Scott nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game?" I asked my brother as I corrected my bag. "You said you could hear voice out on the field."

"Yeah, I did."

"So, that's what brought you back so you could score." Stiles stated as he and I shared the same theory about Allison's involvement in all of this mess. "And then after the game in the locker room, you didn't kill her! At least not how you were trying to kill us." Stiles motioned between himself and I.

I sighed when I saw the blank look on Scott's face. "She brings you back, is what we're saying."

"No, but it's not always true." Scott denied immediately after I'd spoken. "Because literally every time I-I'm kissing her or-or touching her-"

Stiles cut him off. "No, that's not the same, okay?! When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenage thinking about sex, y'know?" He stated and his eyes widened when he saw Scott's smirking face. "You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?!"

"Yeah, sorry." Scott apologized with that same smirk on his face, making me slap his arm and mumble 'perv' under my breath.

"It's fine. Look, back in the classroom, when she was holding your hand, that was different, okay? I don't think she makes you weak, I think she actually-"

"Gives you control." I finished Stiles' sentence. "She's kinda like an anchor."

"You mean because I love her." Scott blurted out ever so regularly, making me almost choke on my breath as my eyes widened.

"Exactly." Stiles replied, acting like he hadn't just heard his best friend admit his love for his girlfriend.

I shook my head surprised. "Did you just say that?" I asked my brother, a huge smile on my face.

"Yes, he just said that." Stiles answered nonchalantly.

Scott grabbed my shoulders surprised, a surprised smile on his face. "I love her."

"That's great!" I freaked out.

"And moving on-" Stiles tried.

Scott shook his head rapidly. "No, no, no! Really, I think I'm totally in love with her."

Stiles' eyes flickered to me before he looked back at Scott. "And that's beautiful, now before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out, please? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, fine." Scott said to shut up Stiles. "So what do I do?"

Stiles sighed annoyed. "I don't know...yet!"

Stiles began twisting and turning weirdly and my brother and I both knew that it meant he was getting an idea, and that doesn't necessarily mean a good one.

"Oh, no. You're getting an idea, aren't you?" I asked dreading that I ever asked.

"Yeah."

Scott shared a look with me briefly. "Is this idea gonna get me in trouble?"