𝟑𝟎. 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

CHAPTER THIRTY
date ruiners

YASMINE MCCALL

Scott and I came up with a plan pretty quick and both rushed up the stairs. He rushed into his own bedroom where Allison still sat and I rushed into my own, where I grabbed my phone from my bed and quickly dialed a number.

"Hello?" Stiles' voice echoed through the speaker of my phone.

"Stiles, I'm gonna need you to come to my house ASAP and pick me up." I held the phone between my shoulder blade and my ear as I jumped around on the floor, trying to pull my boots on.

"Um, why?"

I sighed and sat down on my bed, pulling the boots on. "Because my mom just went on a dinner date with Peter fucking Hale and I think he might hurt her."

I could Stiles rushing around on his side of the line and just seconds later, he mumbled a 'I'll see you in a few minutes', and hung up the phone.

I looked the mirror. I was wearing a pair of blue jeans, a purple t-shirt, knee-high boots and a black cardigan, but it looked okay. Luckily, I hadn't taken my makeup off yet and my hair still looked okay, so I didn't hesitate to pick up my phone and rush out of my bedroom.

Just as I passed Scott's bedroom, I saw Allison sitting on the bed, so I walked in and took a seat next to her.

Allison looked up and shot me a smile. "Hey Yas,"

"Allison, why do you look so sad?" I questioned and crossed my legs.

Allison. "I came over to talk to Scott about something important and he has to go, and it's just-"

"It's frustrating he has to leave just as you were about to tell him something important." I finished her sentence for her and nodded, a small smile on my face.

"Exactly. It's just something I wanna get off my chest and I don't know who else I can tell who won't tell anyone else." Allison let out a deep breath.

I smiled and patted her shoulder. "Well, I'm going out now, but if by tonight you still feel that way, you can call me." I assured her as she looked up at me with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. You don't have to, but if you feel like you need to share it with someone, I'm here for you."

Allison leaned over and pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you, Yasmine."

"I got you, girl." I grinned and wrapped my arms around her. "I got you."

"Yasmine, Stiles is here!" Scott yelled from downstairs.

Allison pulled away with a smirk playing on her lips. "Go, be with Stiles."

I stood up and began backing towards the door, but my eyes stayed on Allison and my one eyebrow arched at her comment. "Um, why do you say it like that?"

Allison said nothing more and just shook her head gently with a smirk, glancing down at her hands. I wanted to stay and ask what she meant, but I had to do make sure my mom was okay, so I ran down the stairs and outside to Stiles' Jeep.