Chapter 2

(Whooo!!!! My turn! :3)

-This is GirlChaos03 btw-

(Plus I never did one of these before, so, sorry if this isn't great 😅)

Garroth POV
I walk out the house, the cold, brittle air made my back ache a little. But I ignored it and continued walking.

I started getting my hopes up as I continued walking without having to deal with Dante and Laurence. Maybe they'll just... Leave me alone for once... Nope. I was wrong.

"Hhheeeeyyyy, there Garroth! Why are you alone? Don't you have a boyfriend to walk with?" Dante called out to me. I heard Laurence snicker as he said that. My Irene why..?

I turned around and saw them with smudged looks on their faces. I took a deep breath in and breathed out shakily.

     "W-what do you guys want?" I said harshly.

     "Ooooooo! Such a feisty Garroth! Rawr~" (laughing so hard right now 😂) Laurence sneered as him and Dante start to get closer to me. Irene no.

     "S-s-stop! L-leave me alone!" I begged. They exchange glances with each other and looked back at me.

     "How about.... NO!" Dante said as him and Laurence lunge at me.

I yelped as they pinned me against the tree. I close my eyes, waiting for them to do something.

"Oh Garroth~ You look so innocent~" Laurence purred in my ear as he licked my earlobe. (I kinda feel uncomfortable right now 😆) I whimpered as tears began to pickle my eyes. Then I heard a growl from Dante.

     "Sh*t. We're going to be late. Come on Laurence. Bye, Garroth~" Dante said, kissing my cheek before leaving with Laurence.

     I sigh with relief and wipe away the remaining tears in my eyes.

     They always did these kinds of things to me. I hate every single minute of it.

     I look up at the clouds and start to cry. Are you punishing me for something?! I thought angrily.

     I wipe away my tears and keep walking to school. I feel depress and weighed down. I shrugged it off, not wanting any early starts of depression, or any more of it.

     Finally after awhile of walking, I get to the front of the school.

     School. Hurray for me...

(Hi guys! Just want to apologize if this wasn't good. This is my first time doing a collaborative group. Anyways I hoped that you enjoyed. Chao~)

-GirlChaos03