Chapter 3

[Lookie dis is my chapter MagicalColors.]

[Garroth's P.O.V.]

I began walking towards Phoenix Drop High, as it came into my field of vision, and I soon regretted even coming to school. The bullying, my dad at home, and everything else on particular.

I began walking up the stairs and I hear a familiar voice,"Garroth!!" I then see red hair flow into my vision.

Ivy.

"Hey Ivy, what's up?" I ask her as a smile formed on her face,"I just wanted to ask if you were okay. You arrived pretty late today and you were almost late to our morning crew." She began as we walked up the stairs. I hated talking about stuff like this, but Ivy was always there. "I was just..I woke up late you know..I usually do." I reply as she nods and sighing afterwards. She intertwined her fingers together and closed her eyes,"You know, if you ever need anything..I'm here." Ivy says opening her eyes and looking at me, the cool breeze hitting our faces, and we both smiled at each other.

"Of course Ivy. Now let's hurry and get to class." I reply as we ran to our crew room. Once I got into the room, a chilling feeling crawled onto my back, and I felt everyone's eyes land on me. "Well..well..well! Mr. Ro'meave and Ms. Ivy. You two are both tardy, but I'll let it off for now." The teacher responded as one of my problems popped away. I walk over to my seat and see Ivy smile at me as she began to talk with her friends.

I was sitting in the back as always, that was like my designated seat, and no one ever sat by me except for Ivy and her friends. I began to hear murmurs from afar and giggling childishly, I looked over to see Dante and Laurance looking at me, and I tense up. I totally forgot they were in my crew room!! I look over at Ivy, but she was too busy talking to her friends. One thing you should know about sitting is the back is that you sat out. I began to redirect my attention to the book I had in my desk, I quickly took it out, and began reading it.

I needed to stop looking at them and who knows what they might do. The bell then rung and I groaned in anger. I didn't want to deal with those boys. I picked my stuff, running to get to my next class, and I exited the room.

Before I could get to my next class, I was slammed against a locker, and I look up to see Dante hovering over me. His hands were on next to my head and I began worrying about what he might do. "You were staring at us. You attracted to us or something?" Dante asks as I gulp nervously,"N-no..I'm not attracted to jerks!" I spat as he pats my shoulder and I shyly look up,"Good. Now get to class." Dante replied as I hear someone walk over. He totally ignored my comment! "So, how's our little Garroth doing?" Laurance. "Good." Dante responds kissing me on the cheek and making me blush a ton. "Actually.." Laurance looked directly into my eyes and I hesitated to even do anything.

"Is little Gar Gar blushing?" Laurance questioned as I put my hands on my cheeks trying to make the blush go away. "No!" I shout as I quickly ran to class.

I hate them.